NCAA Football Game

Valhalla

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

And just when i thought they couldn’t get more irrelevant. 

Hey recruits, come play for the one school in the country where you cannot play the college video game as your school!!! “It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off “

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

they're just looking for a bigger pay day for the Irish logos, use of the field, use of the name of the school, etc... they are saying it's about the kids (NIL) but I bet if a huge pay day comes to ND some how this gets ironed out early.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

EA puts CFP into game. Notre Dame not in game. Stoney buys game. Stoney plays Texas A&M in Dynasty. Stoney leads A&M to 11-1 season. CFP puts in Notre Dame over A&M. Stoney chunks controller.

• LOL! 3

16 hours ago, Stoney said:

EA puts CFP into game. Notre Dame not in game. Stoney buys game. Stoney plays Texas A&M in Dynasty. Stoney leads A&M to 11-1 season. CFP puts in Notre Dame over A&M. Stoney chunks controller.

CoachPelvisPresley would end up going nuclear and throwing game into fire...then a couple days later after regrets of not being able to play, going to waste another $149-199 to buy (the new price probably).

• LOL! 2

On 2/23/2021 at 9:37 PM, Valhalla said:

I don’t even care if any of the schools are real. 

Just give me a dynasty mode.

I could live with this. 

One feature I want added is realigment but on a invitation basis. I don't want to manually put Texas St in the sec and be winning titles in year 2 just because I realigned myself with custom leagues. I want to have to make stadium upgrades and be successful enough over a number of years then be invited to conferences. 

In other words... I think we can all agree we want dynasty mode to be as realistic and difficult as possible. Take your time. Make it in depth. While madden focuses on children and online play, make this a extremely difficult and in depth dynasty for adults. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I could live with this. 

One feature I want added is realigment but on a invitation basis. I don't want to manually put Texas St in the sec and be winning titles in year 2 just because I realigned myself with custom leagues. I want to have to make stadium upgrades and be successful enough over a number of years then be invited to conferences. 

In other words... I think we can all agree we want dynasty mode to be as realistic and difficult as possible. Take your time. Make it in depth. While madden focuses on children and online play, make this a extremely difficult and in depth dynasty for adults. 

At one point you could be invited to new conferences. 

Tulsa was always my dynasty team and if I did well enough they would kick out Baylor for me. That might have been a ps2 thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...