Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t even care if any of the schools are real.    Just give me a dynasty mode.

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice  “In the year two thousand twenty two....” Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Okla

16 hours ago, Valhalla said:

 

Omg, I just lost my breathe from laughing so hard

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

And just when i thought they couldn’t get more irrelevant. 

Hey recruits, come play for the one school in the country where you cannot play the college video game as your school!!! “It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off “

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

they're just looking for a bigger pay day for the Irish logos, use of the field, use of the name of the school, etc... they are saying it's about the kids (NIL) but I bet if a huge pay day comes to ND some how this gets ironed out early.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

EA puts CFP into game. Notre Dame not in game. Stoney buys game. Stoney plays Texas A&M in Dynasty. Stoney leads A&M to 11-1 season. CFP puts in Notre Dame over A&M. Stoney chunks controller.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Stoney said:

EA puts CFP into game. Notre Dame not in game. Stoney buys game. Stoney plays Texas A&M in Dynasty. Stoney leads A&M to 11-1 season. CFP puts in Notre Dame over A&M. Stoney chunks controller.

CoachPelvisPresley would end up going nuclear and throwing game into fire...then a couple days later after regrets of not being able to play, going to waste another $149-199 to buy (the new price probably).

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 9:37 PM, Valhalla said:

I don’t even care if any of the schools are real. 
 

Just give me a dynasty mode.

I could live with this. 

One feature I want added is realigment but on a invitation basis. I don't want to manually put Texas St in the sec and be winning titles in year 2 just because I realigned myself with custom leagues. I want to have to make stadium upgrades and be successful enough over a number of years then be invited to conferences. 

In other words... I think we can all agree we want dynasty mode to be as realistic and difficult as possible. Take your time. Make it in depth. While madden focuses on children and online play, make this a extremely difficult and in depth dynasty for adults. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I could live with this. 

One feature I want added is realigment but on a invitation basis. I don't want to manually put Texas St in the sec and be winning titles in year 2 just because I realigned myself with custom leagues. I want to have to make stadium upgrades and be successful enough over a number of years then be invited to conferences. 

In other words... I think we can all agree we want dynasty mode to be as realistic and difficult as possible. Take your time. Make it in depth. While madden focuses on children and online play, make this a extremely difficult and in depth dynasty for adults. 

At one point you could be invited to new conferences. 
 

Tulsa was always my dynasty team and if I did well enough they would kick out Baylor for me. That might have been a ps2 thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...