2020 All-Smoaky.com All-Central Texas H.S. Football Team...

Smoaky

I debate releasing the All-Smoaky.com Teams every year because I know there's always going to be disappointment if someone is overlooked and it's surely not because of our effort to find every single nomination. But, if someone isn't listed it means I didn't receive a nomination and/or just an accidental oversight.

There can always be a debate on who is 1st, 2nd, 3rd-Team or Honorable, who is a part of the "Superlative" awards or not.

But, after more hours on this than anyone can imagine, here is our 2020 All-Smoaky.com All-Central Texas High School Football Team.

https://www.smoaky.com/allsmoaky/allsmoakycentralwinners20.php

We will release the All-East Texas Team on Wednesday of next week.

Thank you.

David Smoak

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

No east Texas all smoaky team?

My trip to cover Super Bowl LV pushed everything back and our webmaster and I will have that up we hope by end of the day on Friday, most likely on Monday. I would rather not release it on the weekend for more eyeballs during the week.

Thank you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smoaky said:

My trip to cover Super Bowl LV pushed everything back and our webmaster and I will have that up we hope by end of the day on Friday, most likely on Monday. I would rather not release it on the weekend for more eyeballs during the week.

Thank you.

Good deal and understandable

• Smoaky unpinned this topic