Whitehouse is open

dillonpanthers

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

@blesseddaily would you care to answer? I'm just curious on why you would say that.

No...other than this... Coach Castles is one of the good guys in the coaching profession. Cares deeply for the young men he coaches both on the field and off and deserves to  be in the best situation possible for himself and his family. Period.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

True. But have to keep them there. But same could be said for Atlanta and Whitehouse..

From what I understand that's just "one" of the problems when it comes to football. I'm hearing other sports are suffering worse than ever in history. Kinda self explanatory.

Writing on the wall so to speak.

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

No...other than this... Coach Castles is one of the good guys in the coaching profession. Cares deeply for the young men he coaches both on the field and off and deserves to  be in the best situation possible for himself and his family. Period.

Read the post under yours 

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

Yes, I read both of your PM's  and the answer is the same. I don't deal with hearsay and do not post it. 

The PM was not hearsay. Let's face it, your not telling the truth when it comes to the PM's. 

But, you make comments on strictly hearsay about "I wouldn't blame him!" 

I'm through discussing the situation with you when your totally wrong except for maybe you think he's a good man.

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

The PM was not hearsay. Let's face it, your not telling the truth when it comes to the PM's. 

But, you make comments on strictly hearsay about "I wouldn't blame him!" 

I'm through discussing the situation with you when your totally wrong except for maybe you think he's a good man.

That is the best thing you have written so far...thank you!

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He/she read the PM and completely understood after the explanation. There's a lot more to it that people like you and Lion shouldn't know about.

Hope that helps.

Oh, idc what y’all are talking about. I just thought you fellas looked absurd bickering back and forth like children. And it was veering off topic as well. 

But by all means, carry on. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 2:22 PM, dillonpanthers said:

Whitehouse is open with Gold leaving for Wylie East. I would think this will draw some good interest, but their is a separate AD. That will take out some of the interest.  

Why would they not immediately call the Eagle on the other side of Tyler? 

• Like 1