The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dang it. I thought you meant “the Whitehouse” was open! A guy can hope I guess. 

No...other than this... Coach Castles is one of the good guys in the coaching profession. Cares deeply for the young men he coaches both on the field and off and deserves to  be in the best situation

19 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He/she read the PM and completely understood after the explanation. There's a lot more to it that people like you and Lion shouldn't know about.

Hope that helps.

Oh, idc what y’all are talking about. I just thought you fellas looked absurd bickering back and forth like children. And it was veering off topic as well. 

But by all means, carry on. Hope that helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Oh, idc what y’all are talking about. I just thought you fellas looked absurd bickering back and forth like children. And it was veering off topic as well. 

But by all means, carry on. Hope that helps. 

Exactly.

• Thumbs Down 1
On 2/5/2021 at 2:22 PM, dillonpanthers said:

Whitehouse is open with Gold leaving for Wylie East. I would think this will draw some good interest, but their is a separate AD. That will take out some of the interest.  

Why would they not immediately call the Eagle on the other side of Tyler? 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

That's a good thought. He isn't the AD there. So might not be a big issue for him.

I do wonder if there would be any interest there. He got the most out of those kids just north of i20.

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I do wonder if there would be any interest there. He got the most out of those kids just north of i20.

I think you got to see if he's interested. I agree, nobody thought Lindale would ever do what they did this past year.

• Like 1
On 2/11/2021 at 8:53 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Anyone heard anything?

I haven't heard anything but I'm not someone who would hear anything, but I was at the powerlifting meet in w'house last night watching my nephew. I happened to see our ad talking the lindale guy for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 9:11 AM, wildkat77 said:

I haven't heard anything but I'm not someone who would hear anything, but I was at the powerlifting meet in w'house last night watching my nephew. I happened to see our ad talking the lindale guy for a while. 

Interesting

I have to think this job draws some really great coaches from around the state, BUT like was posted earlier hasn't Whitehouse been down for quite a while now? 

I wouldn't be shocked to see the DC get it. He is a hometown guy and a really good person from what I understand. I know he is young, but he seems like a go getter. Maybe the admin would be willing to take a chance on the young guy if they truly believe in him.

45 minutes ago, DoorMat said:

There is a Lion in the bushes looking at this job.

Hrm.. just up the road or down around 259/79?

Got ya..interesting, head man or coordinator. 

4 hours ago, 6922 said:

I have to think this job draws some really great coaches from around the state, BUT like was posted earlier hasn't Whitehouse been down for quite a while now? 

Down? What’s the been up standard? NFL QB with D1 receivers?