Absolute Proof

Youngcoach123

14 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Even the start of it is filled with blatant lies. But hey since it must be true why is it not in the courts? Oh I forgot even the judges trump appointed hate him

To call something a blatant lie after you follow CNN religiously is really funny I have a feeling you wouldn't know what a lie is, you probably think it is something you disagree with

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

To call something a blatant lie after you follow CNN religiously is really funny I have a feeling you wouldn't know what a lie is, you probably think it is something you disagree with

I've seen him/her post many times they don't follow those media outlets CNN, FOX etc

16 hours ago, Wild74 said:

CNN knows they are lying but those that believe the lie I don't think they are that smart or they wouldn't have voted for Biden

It boggles my mind that yall think after the past 4 years of idiocracy at the highest level ppl weren't going to vote the other way, he can thank his Twitter fingers for the L

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

It boggles my mind that yall think after the past 4 years of idiocracy at the highest level ppl were going to vote the other way, he can thank his Twitter fingers for the L

It boggles mine that people believe the lying media and think the last four years was idiocracy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JETT said:

It boggles my mind that yall think after the past 4 years of idiocracy at the highest level ppl were going to vote the other way, he can thank his Twitter fingers for the L

Mouthy or not, he did a better job than the previous 4-5 presidents.  You shouldn’t judge by his mouth, he got a lot done and did more for ALL Americans, not just the elite.

• Like 2