The Malarkey Zone

Wild74

The Malarkey Zone
By: Bill O'ReillyFebruary 7, 2021
The Malarkey Zone
After less than three weeks in office, President Biden has imposed higher taxes on every American.  Did you know that?  We are paying dramatically more for gasoline and heating oil.  In my Long Island town, a gallon of gas costs 40 cents more than it did before Mr. Biden assumed office.  Can’t wait for my heating bill.  

You may remember that Biden promised not to raise taxes on working people.  But he had to know that by attacking the fossil fuel industry with Executive Orders, the oil companies would immediately begin stockpiling cash by raising fuel prices. Everybody knew that.  Well, maybe not Joy Behar, but everyone else.

So, because of a government mandate, we pay more on necessities.  It’s an indirect tax like Obamacare is a tax, at least according to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.  Remember?  We pay higher health insurance premiums because of a government ordered health policy which Roberts said was legal because it’s a “tax.”

Most folks have no idea what the deuce is happening even as their wallets are getting lighter. And plenty more tax increases are on the way.  You may have noticed that Joe B. Is trying to secure about $4 trillion to fight Covid and Climate Change.  But the country doesn’t have an extra $4 trillion because the USA already owes close to $30 trillion, money it can never repay.

But Joe either doesn’t understand that or doesn’t care.  Anyway, his administration will have to institute punitive income tax increases to go along with a myriad of “indirect” taxes like higher fuel costs.

Sometime in the fall, when gas prices hit $3.50 a gallon, the 80 million people who voted for Joe Biden might begin to figure this all out.  But, of course, the corrupt media won’t help them.  The press got President Biden elected.  It will not turn on him unless he becomes “unwoke.”

But the folks may well turn on the President. Just as they have in California where uber-liberal Governor Gavin Newsom is about to be recalled. There will be a vote to boot him out by summer.  Many Californians have had enough.

Newsom, like Pritzker in Illinois and Cuomo in New York, has ruined his beautiful state. It’s all about getting high: high taxes, high crime, high numbers of homeless people (many of whom are literally high) invading neighborhoods.

Also, the high number of Covid restrictions that have brutalized most Californians.  But not Gavin.  His table at the lavish French Laundry restaurant remains reserved.

The only way America is going to get fixed is for good people to get involved.  For example, there is a new movement forming to actively oppose the cancel culture.  It’s called “The Free Speech Movement” and you might check out its website: speechmovement.org.

President Biden and every other politician should wise up and understand that Americans don’t want to be deceived.  Yes, Biden is a massive tax and spend guy.  Every voter should have understood that despite Joe vocally denying he would cause any tax pain for workers.

After less than a month, the record shows that’s malarkey (Joe’s word).  Now the question becomes what are we going to do about it?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:
The Malarkey Zone
By: Bill O'ReillyFebruary 7, 2021
The Malarkey Zone
After less than three weeks in office, President Biden has imposed higher taxes on every American.  Did you know that?  We are paying dramatically more for gasoline and heating oil.  In my Long Island town, a gallon of gas costs 40 cents more than it did before Mr. Biden assumed office.  Can’t wait for my heating bill.  

You may remember that Biden promised not to raise taxes on working people.  But he had to know that by attacking the fossil fuel industry with Executive Orders, the oil companies would immediately begin stockpiling cash by raising fuel prices. Everybody knew that.  Well, maybe not Joy Behar, but everyone else.

So, because of a government mandate, we pay more on necessities.  It’s an indirect tax like Obamacare is a tax, at least according to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.  Remember?  We pay higher health insurance premiums because of a government ordered health policy which Roberts said was legal because it’s a “tax.”

Most folks have no idea what the deuce is happening even as their wallets are getting lighter. And plenty more tax increases are on the way.  You may have noticed that Joe B. Is trying to secure about $4 trillion to fight Covid and Climate Change.  But the country doesn’t have an extra $4 trillion because the USA already owes close to $30 trillion, money it can never repay.

But Joe either doesn’t understand that or doesn’t care.  Anyway, his administration will have to institute punitive income tax increases to go along with a myriad of “indirect” taxes like higher fuel costs.

Sometime in the fall, when gas prices hit $3.50 a gallon, the 80 million people who voted for Joe Biden might begin to figure this all out.  But, of course, the corrupt media won’t help them.  The press got President Biden elected.  It will not turn on him unless he becomes “unwoke.”

But the folks may well turn on the President. Just as they have in California where uber-liberal Governor Gavin Newsom is about to be recalled. There will be a vote to boot him out by summer.  Many Californians have had enough.

Newsom, like Pritzker in Illinois and Cuomo in New York, has ruined his beautiful state. It’s all about getting high: high taxes, high crime, high numbers of homeless people (many of whom are literally high) invading neighborhoods.

Also, the high number of Covid restrictions that have brutalized most Californians.  But not Gavin.  His table at the lavish French Laundry restaurant remains reserved.

The only way America is going to get fixed is for good people to get involved.  For example, there is a new movement forming to actively oppose the cancel culture.  It’s called “The Free Speech Movement” and you might check out its website: speechmovement.org.

President Biden and every other politician should wise up and understand that Americans don’t want to be deceived.  Yes, Biden is a massive tax and spend guy.  Every voter should have understood that despite Joe vocally denying he would cause any tax pain for workers.

After less than a month, the record shows that’s malarkey (Joe’s word).  Now the question becomes what are we going to do about it?

Who's Bill O 'Reilly? Wasn't he that guy  who Fox fired for unending and constant sexual harassment? 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who's Bill O 'Reilly? Wasn't he that guy  who Fox fired for unending and constant sexual harassment? 

You know who he is and he wasn't charged with anything, he was accused not the same thing genius 

57 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I call :BS:

I don't lie.  That is what their clerk told me at the Xfinity store at the Willowbrook Mall on Thursday informed me.  It was at $67 and now it's $70 a month.  I posted it on my facebook page on Thursday, and other bills have increased as well.  That's for those with PC's, and I'm unsure if it will carry over to phones since they are basically computers as well.  

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

During the 2020 election campaign for President of the United States in March 2020, Tara Reade, a former staffer in Biden's U.S. Senate office, alleged that Joe Biden, the former U.S. vice president and Democratic nominee in the 2020 presidential election sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building 

3 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

During the 2020 election campaign for President of the United States in March 2020, Tara Reade, a former staffer in Biden's U.S. Senate office, alleged that Joe Biden, the former U.S. vice president and Democratic nominee in the 2020 presidential election sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building 

The fact that Barry wants to use abuse as an attack on someone while being supportive to the worst offenders because of a letter next to their name is comical. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

“Oh, Well... But THAT was Different!...”🙄

On 2/7/2021 at 8:01 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I don't lie.  That is what their clerk told me at the Xfinity store at the Willowbrook Mall on Thursday informed me.  It was at $67 and now it's $70 a month.  I posted it on my facebook page on Thursday, and other bills have increased as well.  That's for those with PC's, and I'm unsure if it will carry over to phones since they are basically computers as well.  

Just saying...is still cheaper than Suddenlink

15 minutes ago, mellon said:

So, Barry is the only one paying less for gas?

It has nothing to do with someone in office for three weeks. 

https://news.yahoo.com/why-gas-prices-keep-rising-160553207.html

The State

Why do gas prices keep rising? Here’s what to know about increases at the pump

b89f127726bfb7cffc1996fe9b0bfef9

Mike Stunson

Gas prices continue to rise in most of the United States, and top analysts say it will likely continue.

The average gas price in the country is about $2.47 per gallon Monday morning, according to GasBuddy.com. This price represents a nearly 15-cent increase from a month ago and a 3-cent increase from the same date a year ago.

Gas prices dipped from $2.51 at the start of 2020 down to $1.82 on April 1, Gas Buddy’s price trends chart shows. They have been steadily increasing since then and have now rose around 34 cents since the beginning of November.

AAA reported Monday gas prices in Florida, Michigan and West Virginia all increased by at least 10 cents from the previous week. Gas prices rose at least 5 cents in seven other states, AAA said.

Why are gas prices surging — and will it stop anytime soon?

The cost of crude oil has played a major role in the increase. AAA said growing crude prices will continue to cause higher prices at the pump in February.

“For nearly a year, motorists have been saving 53 cents a gallon, on average, when filling up their gas tanks. That extra pocket change is quickly going to dwindle thanks to rising crude oil prices that have made for more expensive pump prices,” AAA spokesperson Jeanette Casselano McGee said.

The country’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic is also playing a role in prices you see at the pump. Patrick De Haan, an analyst for Gas Buddy, said it is “inaccurate” to blame President Joe Biden on gas prices, as the trends preceded him..

“The market is going up due to COVID. Oil’s plummet last year and the corresponding crash in demand that’s now recovering is the major factor,” De Haan said Sunday. “Not ‘regulations.’ And there are only supply concerns now because COVID decimated oil demand last year and that demand is coming back now.”

He said last week prices will likely continue to increase. But at what end?

While De Haan is concerned prices could eventually reach an average of $3 per gallon, another leading analyst does not expect that to happen.

Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis at the Oil Price Information Service, said demand for gasoline won’t increase to a level seen before the coronavirus pandemic, according to Market Watch.

“Too many habits have been changed, perhaps forever, and one doesn’t use gasoline at Zoom meetings, Microsoft Teams’ gatherings and other virtual showcases,” he told Market Watch.

Least expensive markets on average, according to AAA

Mississippi: $2.14 per gallon

Texas: $2.16 per gallon

Oklahoma: $2.18 per gallon

Missouri: $2.19 per gallon

Louisiana: $2.20 per gallon

Most expensive markets on average, according to Gas Buddy

California: $3.37 per gallon

Nevada: $2.84 per gallon

Washington: $2.79 per gallon

Pennsylvania: $2.74 per gallon

Oregon: $2.63 per gallon