Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

That is a good question don't think they will stay in house with both connots leaving so look for an outside hire in my opinion. They probably know who they want already so should be a quick turnaround. Question what are they looking for this time? Are they wanting young up and coming Coordinator, a coach with head coaching experience? this job might cause some movement in the general area. 

I would imagine it would be a young up and coming coordinator most likely, one that will keep a lot of things similar.  You'd like to think that someone from around the general area would be good for it, but Paris runs a totally different system and there's not much at the other surrounding schools. So they'll probably have to venture out a little on this one.

25 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

I would imagine it would be a young up and coming coordinator most likely, one that will keep a lot of things similar.  You'd like to think that someone from around the general area would be good for it, but Paris runs a totally different system and there's not much at the other surrounding schools. So they'll probably have to venture out a little on this one.

Wonder if there any of those coaches at MV that didn't get the job there would be interested.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maudite said:

We are happy with the AD we have.  I think your son is a good coach and will do good things.  I also liked your younger son, that worked at Maud for a short time.  

I agree, might be a little biased toward them.