Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

When have they ever been uphill?

They have been on the best run in the history of the school the past few years.

2016 (10-1) 450-131 Lance Connot 
2017 (12-1) 589-211 Lance Connot 
2018 (7-3) 343-190 Lance Connot 
2019 (11-2) 556-257 Lance Connot 
2020 (7-4) 307-219 Lance Connot 

8 hours ago, Valhalla said:

They have been on the best run in the history of the school the past few years.

2016 (10-1) 450-131 Lance Connot 
2017 (12-1) 589-211 Lance Connot 
2018 (7-3) 343-190 Lance Connot 
2019 (11-2) 556-257 Lance Connot 
2020 (7-4) 307-219 Lance Connot 

Maybe Connor knew when to abandon ship!

• Like 2

Just now, chubbychecker said:

How did he do at Detroit this year? 

From what I see he done the best he could with the amount of players and talent he had. I seen and heard nothing but him praising the kids and their work ethic to strive to be better overall. All I'm saying is I hope to see him at a contending school to show his ability to not just win but instill great morals and values in young men nd women as they make their journey into this world called life. There is a whole more than looking at a winning record, just my opinion.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

From what I see he done the best he could with the amount of players and talent he had. I seen and heard nothing but him praising the kids and their work ethic to strive to be better overall. All I'm saying is I hope to see him at a contending school to show his ability to not just win but instill great morals and values in young men nd women as they make their journey into this world called life. There is a whole more than looking at a winning record, just my opinion.   

I hope Wood is paying you well for your public relations skills.  That was beautiful.  

• LOL! 3

19 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

I hope Wood is paying you well for your public relations skills.  That was beautiful.  

No sir, just had the pleasure of knowing and meeting him. Nothing but giving the man credit. Hopefully you have observed someone of his nature somewhere along the way. Have a great day and blessed day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

Probably not a bad idea. My first AD/HFC job would have been a disaster if I hadn't had help from a fantastic former AD/HFC on staff. 

yes sir i get it. There are good ones left in this business that build and help others, and some after their own gain and will snake around your back to get "theirs". 

On 3/19/2021 at 9:50 AM, TXHSGOD said:

What a joke of a hire..... Have you seen this clown's twitter? LOL motivational videos are cringing to watch. How in the heck did this guy get the job? Has he even been a coordinator in football? Rivercrest Supt is a fool if this is the hire!

Lol