The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you have been expressing are opinions with no factual evidence.  We get it, you don’t like the guy.  Quit smearing him unprovoked or you can take a very long vacation from this site and go join th

Lets keep this about TEXAS high school football. Take that Michigan stuff somewhere else.

Wait, is that the same Jordan Wood that Maud.... nevermind!

Posted Images

That is a good question don't think they will stay in house with both connots leaving so look for an outside hire in my opinion. They probably know who they want already so should be a quick turnaround. Question what are they looking for this time? Are they wanting young up and coming Coordinator, a coach with head coaching experience? this job might cause some movement in the general area. 

I would imagine it would be a young up and coming coordinator most likely, one that will keep a lot of things similar.  You'd like to think that someone from around the general area would be good for it, but Paris runs a totally different system and there's not much at the other surrounding schools. So they'll probably have to venture out a little on this one.

25 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

I would imagine it would be a young up and coming coordinator most likely, one that will keep a lot of things similar.  You'd like to think that someone from around the general area would be good for it, but Paris runs a totally different system and there's not much at the other surrounding schools. So they'll probably have to venture out a little on this one.

Wonder if there any of those coaches at MV that didn't get the job there would be interested.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Maudite said:

If I was looking for a good young coach in the area,  Jordan Wood at Detroit would be a good hire.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
59 minutes ago, Maudite said:

If I was looking for a good young coach in the area,  Jordan Wood at Detroit would be a good hire.  

17 minutes ago, jdb44 said:

That maud didn't hire?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Maudite said:

He as good as they come! Great coach and better guy.

3 minutes ago, Maudite said:

We are happy with the AD we have.  I think your son is a good coach and will do good things.  I also liked your younger son, that worked at Maud for a short time.  

I agree, might be a little biased toward them.

12 hours ago, dogs3505 said:

what has rivercrest run in the past few years offensively?

Wishbone with a little Box thrown in. 

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

2 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

Baca once again.....

• Like 1

Yes, and definitely the end of the road this time. Ive bn tracking leads for a month and finally going to settle in Johntown of all places. Rivercrest High! Lol

30 minutes ago, Stickstick said:

What's wrong with Pitt? Why's he looking so hard to leave?

Idk, thought he was stamped there for awhile. Heard wife hometown is  Rivercrest, so just might be convenient and comfy for him and family. Understandable