Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BigBoy44 said:

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

Dude, we’re talking about Rivercrest here. This isn’t Allen, SLC, or Carthage. They aren’t going to hold an emergency meeting to name the AD/HC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you have been expressing are opinions with no factual evidence.  We get it, you don’t like the guy.  Quit smearing him unprovoked or you can take a very long vacation from this site and go join th

Lets keep this about TEXAS high school football. Take that Michigan stuff somewhere else.

Wait, is that the same Jordan Wood that Maud.... nevermind!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Dude, we’re talking about Rivercrest here. This isn’t Allen, SLC, or Carthage. They aren’t going to hold an emergency meeting to name the AD/HC. 

You’re right this isn’t Allen, SLC or Carthage, this is small town Texas.  That Emergency Meeting can take place at 2 different places - the local coffee shop in the morning or church on Sunday!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

You’re right this isn’t Allen, SLC or Carthage, this is small town Texas.  That Emergency Meeting can take place at 2 different places - the local coffee shop in the morning or church on Sunday!! 

The Dollar General parking lot, probably. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don’t see RC hiring someone this quick. But, they’ve known about Connot leaving for about a week or so, even though it was just announced to the public recently. I just don’t see them skipping an extensive interview process and hiring Baca right after Connot makes his announcement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, this info is pretty accurate. Baca actually was one of the finalist for Brownsboro job that Connet ended up getting. Rivercrest had called board meeting for February 9th, yesterday to hire Baca as AD.HC, but supposedly waiting till end of week or early next week with announcement. Anything that I posts on here will definitely have substance behind it,guaranteed! We shall see 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigBoy44 said:

Seriously, this info is pretty accurate. Baca actually was one of the finalist for Brownsboro job that Connet ended up getting. Rivercrest had called board meeting for February 9th, yesterday to hire Baca as AD.HC, but supposedly waiting till end of week or early next week with announcement. Anything that I posts on here will definitely have substance behind it,guaranteed! We shall see 

If all of this is so, who will be the successor at Pitt? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBoy44 said:

If all of this is so, who will be the successor at Pitt? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, I don't have any info on whether meeting was at coffee shop or Dollar General. My guess would be sitting on a square bale of hay outside the local affiliated food store. You  know, out there with the people. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

Seriously, this info is pretty accurate. Baca actually was one of the finalist for Brownsboro job that Connet ended up getting. Rivercrest had called board meeting for February 9th, yesterday to hire Baca as AD.HC, but supposedly waiting till end of week or early next week with announcement. Anything that I posts on here will definitely have substance behind it,guaranteed! We shall see 

The finalists were actually Connot & Birdwell. Your sources aren’t great 🤷🏼‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

The finalists were actually Connot & Birdwell. Your sources aren’t great

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

If this is true, based on what he did at pitt the last few years and the talent they are losing at RC, this is a great hire for my bulldogs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

I just don’t see RC hiring someone this quick. But, they’ve known about Connot leaving for about a week or so, even though it was just announced to the public recently. I just don’t see them skipping an extensive interview process and hiring Baca right after Connot makes his announcement.

Honestly, they've had to know for the last few years he was going to leave soon.  Rumor 2 years ago was that he was a candidate for MV prior to them hiring Briles.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

If this is true, based on what he did at pitt the last few years and the talent they are losing at RC, this is a great hire for my bulldogs.

I am pretty sure this isn't true anymore than the other 4 jobs this board has already mentioned that Baca had already left Pitt for

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

I am pretty sure this isn't true anymore than the other 4 jobs this board has already mentioned that Baca had already left Pitt for

Well we can hope lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

So we'll get the band back together - Chisum/Prairiland/Cooper

Yes we should be back up next alignment. Hopefully we get to beat up on chisum and p-land again lol. Maybe they'll leave leave us out of a district with PP, Daingerfield, and Gunter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

Yes we should be back up next alignment. Hopefully we get to beat up on chisum and p-land again lol. Maybe they'll leave leave us out of a district with PP, Daingerfield, and Gunter. 

Well it's one way or the other. Who knows, maybe this time it'll be traveling South to Lone Oak/Grand Saline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatsFan said:

Well it's one way or the other. Who knows, maybe this time it'll be traveling South to Lone Oak/Grand Saline.

That would be nice alba should be coming back up as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...