Kirbyville open

Slickarick

8 hours ago, randomuser said:

Deep East Texas is a different world than the rest of the state. Can we all agree on that point? 😂😂

Texas really is (at least) four states. Culturally as well as geographically. 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 9:34 AM, txk85 said:

where does it say that it was him? 

He was the AD.   Not saying it was him actually doing these things but he is the leader as the AD.    If it was his staff he should have handled.   I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he did see this going on as the AD.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:41 AM, BlackShirtD said:

He was the AD.   Not saying it was him actually doing these things but he is the leader as the AD.    If it was his staff he should have handled.   I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he did see this going on as the AD.

i agree was just asking if you knew if it was specifically him doing it. 

is he still the baseball coach or has he completely resigned? i figured his sons were probably playing but couldnt remember what grades they were in now. 

31 minutes ago, txk85 said:

i agree was just asking if you knew if it was specifically him doing it. 

is he still the baseball coach or has he completely resigned? i figured his sons were probably playing but couldnt remember what grades they were in now. 

I heard he was finishing this season and then stepping away. However, I am not sure if that is still the plan.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, BlackShirtD said:

So Jones was doing this?   His 2 boys I’m assuming were in this same weight room.   Crazy

They never came out said it was Jones. I know a Jv baseball coach and another coach was suspended. 

On 4/13/2021 at 8:40 AM, chubbychecker said:

This really happen? sounds a little far fetched....

Well police are investigating it. Kirbyville has had drop in participation in athletic program. 

• 3 weeks later...