Officer Sicknick death from bear spray

gamewatcher63

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thought CNN was a fake news site? 🧐🤔

In a rare instance...CNN had to retract their reporting that he died from being hit with a fire extinguisher....so they lied the first time=fake news 

Investigators have determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher aren't true, CNN previously reported.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

In a rare instance...CNN had to retract their reporting that he died from being hit with a fire extinguisher....so they lied the first time=fake news 

Investigators have determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher aren't true, CNN previously reported.

10/4

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/politics/brian-sicknick-investigation/index.html

So the whole narrative of murder by fire extinguisher is false...it was an allergic reaction. Sorry he lost his life but the rush to judgement to convict 75 million Trump voters has the MSM and the demo's making things up. Evidence and truth...    

Did I read the story right and missed your point? He was sprayed by 'protesters' with bear spray and he probably died of an allergic reaction? How does that clear those scumbags????

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did I read the story right and missed your point? He was sprayed by 'protesters' with bear spray and he probably died of an allergic reaction? How does that clear those scumbags????

Are you sure he died from bear spray or tear gas sprayed by the Capitol police? Maybe the scumbags were his co-workers? Maybe??? Are you still saying it was a head injury from being hit with a fire extinguisher?

Just now, Old49er60 said:

so he died because they sprayed him....would that not be murder? 

They sprayed him as a deterrent, not an intent to kill.  So no not murder.  It would have to classify as some type of felony though since it happened during the act of a crime.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

They sprayed an officer of the law as a deterrent? No matter the intent of the action resulted in death how is it not murder? If a person is committing a crime and kills another in that action it does not matter if they meant to do it or not it is murder. 

Please cite case where pepper spray was used and murder conviction was found by jury. 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Pretty specific case. I am sure you are right. I am sure a person in the act of committing a crime whose action causes another to die will just be told they are ok because they did not mean for them to die. The fact you do not want the people held responsible is beyond shocking 

I knew you would deflect....good job "counselor". And I want to see justice...just not one-sided...and not having convictions based on lies. Welcome to the gulag comrade...

• LOL! 1

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Not sure where I deflected. If in the act of committing a crime they sprayed a person and the person died it is murder. You disagree. Let’s see how the courts see it. 
How is the justice one sided? Explain that. How is wanting those responsible for his death one sided? 

Again please cite case law were anyone was convicted for pepper spraying anyone and convicted from murder. And please remember...the Capitol police were spraying tear gas also....could he have had a reaction to that??? 

6 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I went thru the gas chamber....never heard of anyone dying. Pepper spray(or bear spray) is listed as non-lethal(same as tear gas). Would the person spraying a "non-lethal" substance be liable for a death??? Case law counselor...please

That’s MISTER COCHRAN to You, gamey...😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

They sprayed an officer of the law as a deterrent? No matter the intent of the action resulted in death how is it not murder? If a person is committing a crime and kills another in that action it does not matter if they meant to do it or not it is murder. 

With murder you have to show intent to kill. An accident is not murder

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

involuntary manslaughter I would think would be used. 

Same as hitting someone with your car

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Regardless of intent the "protester" sprayed an officer of the law with pepper spray. The perp should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

This comment is the correct course of action because it might actually yield fruit, whereas attempting to convince a jury that murder was attempted would more than likely result in a mistrial.

• Like 1

I do not pretend to be a lawyer but I watched George Zimmerman go free because the prosecution tried to appease the lynch mob by over charging him. They made the burden of proof so high they could not get a conviction. I expect the officer involved in George Floyds death to also go free for the same reason. They can probably get a conviction of the guy that pepper sprayed Officer Sicknick as long as they do not over do it.

Man slaughter is a homicide. However if you kill a person even by accident while committing another crime it can be considered murder. 
I think we can all agree that by spraying any of the officers with bear spray it is considers assault on an officer. If the action of this causes the officer to die then yes I believe they will seek murder charges against the persons who did it. 

So there were I believe 4 other deaths that day, 1 was the woman shot inside the capitol...the others??? were they around outside when the capitol police were spraying tear gas??? Did they have reactions to the tear gas???  Murder???

51 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So there were I believe 4 other deaths that day, 1 was the woman shot inside the capitol...the others??? were they around outside when the capitol police were spraying tear gas??? Did they have reactions to the tear gas???  Murder???

I think at least one of them got suicided.  So that is one shot by police, one allergic reaction, one suicided.  What was the other one?

So what you are saying is they should have tossed all cases where a person was killed by another while in the act of committing a crime? Take of the political blinders. These people assaulted an officer. As a result of the assault the officer died. That is not a hard concept. 

Stop with the hate of Trump Supporters. If this was BLM you would not be anywhere near this. 

I support the Cops 100%. Manslaughter will be all the prosecuting attorney will go for. If he is worth his salt he will offer it as plea and it will not even go to court 

The bigger story to me is you and the media ran with the fire extinguisher story with no proof . It fit your narrative of trying to punish conservatives. 

So that any opposing view would be destroyed. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Yes it must be hate of trump. By the way go back and see what I said on BLM before talking. And let’s face it I know what you have said on BLM and if this were them you would want the death penalty. Not hard to see you want less charges on this because of trump. 

I never said I did not want them to be prosecuted I am saying that it will be manslaughter. What happened at Capital was sad. It was caused by extremist. 

To clear the record I actually agree with what BLM is saying. It is the extremist in their group I have an issue with. 

Antifa on the other hand I have nothing what so ever for. They want nothing but anarchy