Will America Survive 4 Years of This?

Hagar

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"Improvements" but no 2nd term to show for it to go along with two impeachments. Yikes.

Don The Con was simply trash and America took out the garbage.

Brainwashed Trumplican opinions on the topic really dont matter. 98% of y'all literally dont know anything about politics.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

You really have to ask?   When you have the MSM and Big Tech pouring a steady stream of negative news for four years, and a public that is gullible enough to believe it all, he didn’t have much of a chance.   Check out how we did on the Military front.  More troops at home - no wars escalated or started - fewer KIA’s - then check out how long it’s been since any President has that kind of record.   Check out unemployment records during his term, prior to Covid.  Check out how few illegal border crossings in his last two years.  Hell, I could go on, but if you don’t know this stuff already, you’re part of the problem.

I agree 100% .....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Nice to have an adult President finally. President Biden approves federal aid to Texas during its disaster, even though they didn't vote for him and without forcing them to say nice things about him and kiss his ring like a mafia don.

Are you talking about that corrupt anti-American senile old pedophile bassturd with dementia with the crack head son that got kicked out of the military for drug abuse? .... The one that can't put two coherent sentences together?  

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Are you talking about that corrupt anti-American 

Instigating an attack on the capital because you took a L is as anti-American as it gets.

I forget though, many of you idealize the confederacy, so committing treason is right up your alley. Ha.

• Roll Eyes 1

25 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Instigating an attack on the capital because you took a L is as anti-American as it gets.

I forget though, many of you idealize the confederacy, so committing treason is right up your alley. Ha.

A veiled reference to racism.   The last refuge of a liberal that lost a discussion.   😂😂🤣😂😂

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

"Improvements" but no 2nd term to show for it to go along with two impeachments. Yikes.

Don The Con was simply trash and America took out the garbage.

Brainwashed Trumplican opinions on the topic really dont matter. 98% of y'all literally dont know anything about politics.

Then I’d agree with the 98% over anyone who “knows anything about politics” 

you vote with hate and feelings, not  what’s best for Americans. 

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Any parent can have a child with a drug problem, right? I'm talking about a man that lost his firstborn daughter in 1972 in the same car accident that he lost his wife and raises his other two sons, who were 3 and 4 at the time and seriously injured in the accident, and then loses one of those sons to brain cancer after a fight with brain cancer in 2015 and despite all the personal tragedies, would want the task of representing a nation consisting of many people who are undeserving and unthankful.

67440775.jpg

4 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Any parent can have a child with a drug problem, right? I'm talking about a man that lost his firstborn daughter in 1972 in the same car accident that he lost his wife and raises his other two sons, who were 3 and 4 at the time and seriously injured in the accident, and then loses one of those sons to brain cancer after a fight with brain cancer in 2015 and despite all the personal tragedies, would want the task of representing a nation consisting of many people who are undeserving and unthankful.

I'm sorry for his loss ... that doesn't change the facts I stated .... Biden and his family are corrupt as it gets .... he used his position to pressure Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was on to his money grubbing corrupt son by threatening to withhold U.S. taxpayer foreign aid ... that's a fact .... he also set his dope headed son up to collect millions of dollars from China, Ukraine and other countries .... and Biden was skimming that money off the top .... there is plenty of evidence to back it all up including their business partners who have already spilled the beans .... the only question is will the DOJ and FBI do anything about it ...  Biden should not only be impeached, he should be prosecuted and sent to federal prison along with his brother and dope headed son  ...  his boy should also be charged with having sex with underaged girls since the FBI has his laptop with all the evidence they need to convict him for that and other crimes .....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

A veiled reference to racism.   The last refuge of a liberal that lost a discussion.   😂😂🤣😂😂

Nevermind the fairy tale of inciting insurrection.  Libs have a real perverted way of defining things.  Trump says to do something peacefully and libs say he's starting a shooting war.

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm sorry for his loss ... that doesn't change the facts I stated .... Biden and his family are corrupt as it gets .... he used his position to pressure Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was on to his money grubbing corrupt son by threatening to withhold U.S. taxpayer foreign aid ... that's a fact .... he also set his dope headed son up to collect millions of dollars from China, Ukraine and other countries .... and Biden was skimming that money off the top .... there is plenty of evidence to back it all up including their business partners who have already spilled the beans .... the only question is will the DOJ and FBI do anything about it ...  Biden should not only be impeached, he should be prosecuted and sent to federal prison along with his brother and dope headed son  ...  his boy should also be charged with having sex with underaged girls since the FBI has his laptop with all the evidence they need to convict him for that and other crimes .....

Durn Kirt, you confuse liberals with facts.  Historically, facts messes up their whole argument.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Nevermind the fairy tale of inciting insurrection.  Libs have a real perverted way of defining things.  Trump says to do something peacefully and libs say he's starting a shooting war.

Have you ever noticed that every time Democrats accuse Republicans of something, They are actually already doing it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Have you ever noticed that every time Democrats accuse Republicans of something, They are actually already doing it?

Oh yes sir,  I do.  They love to project.  It's their favorite tactic 2nd only to calling someone racist.