Colorado City Mayor Resigns After Mouthing the Weaklings Who Were Looking for Heat and Water

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

First not remotely the same. These were not some patriots saving us, these were sheep who could not and would not see facts. These were not people looking to form a better country these were people attempting to overthrow OUR Constitution because of a fake internet figure convinced them. 

I guess if you want to do it this way, so you are a supporter of the Confederacy? See how that works.

Do you know think that many considered founding fathers the same?  I like how you get to decide who are sheep and who is “right”. Typical for your kind. 
Sure, i support the confederacy, just as i would the union because i don’t think killing each other for money is ok.  But I’m sure you’ll tell me the civil war was about slavery. 

30 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Do you know think that many considered founding fathers the same?  I like how you get to decide who are sheep and who is “right”. Typical for your kind. 
Sure, i support the confederacy, just as i would the union because i don’t think killing each other for money is ok.  But I’m sure you’ll tell me the civil war was about slavery. 

#### the confederate flag and the ppl who support it

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

No offense meant partner. But i am a believer in free speech and people’s right to fly whatever flag they choose, wether i agree or not. What about articles I’ve read of African Americans who fly and support the confederate flag? $&@$ them too? 

14 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

History of the Civil War is simple, revisionist history and when it started is also simple. I get your desire to try to make it not about slavery, it is sad but I get it. 

Ok, all knowing. Thanks for the update. Keep reading those books, one day you’ll find a few that don’t agree with you. Be brave enough to keep reading

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

No offense meant partner. But i am a believer in free speech and people’s right to fly whatever flag they choose, wether i agree or not. What about articles I’ve read of African Americans who fly and support the confederate flag? $&@$ them too? 

Yep, some individuals are lied to and they don't know their azz from their face.... 

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

WIKIPEDIA 😂😂😂. So reliable. 

I’m pretty sure we’ve busted Barry and his alter ego several times in the past for using wiki as a source.  He has fixed that issue.  All of you other dum dums need to leave wiki alone when looking for reliable information.  Wiki is The  equivalent of NY Times for reliable news.  STAY AWAY!!!