Senator Ted Cruz takes trip to Cancun as Texans freeze with no electricity. .

BlahBlah

7 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Sure! Absolutely! Just like all the Democrats who told people not to fly or travel and then did so. Right?

So its safe to say both sides are wrong IMO... the right is looking pretty hideous right now, they do everything they claim the D's are doing or have done.... good reason I vote for neither and don't take that lesser of the 2 evils BS

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your tit for tat game is awfully weak on this. 

Note that I didn't defend what Cruz did. I don't think the tit for tat game is weak there, at all. Both did something they shouldn't have (and exhibited hypocrisy), and I noted it. What's "weak" about that? You guys love to throw around the term "whataboutism", but I think that's just an excuse (or a cop-out), honestly.

FWIW...Cruz should answer why he went to Cancun in the middle of this. AFAIK Cornyn didn't go anywhere.

26 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Note that I didn't defend what Cruz did. I don't think the tit for tat game is weak there, at all. Both did something they shouldn't have (and exhibited hypocrisy), and I noted it. What's "weak" about that? You guys love to throw around the term "whataboutism", but I think that's just an excuse (or a cop-out), honestly.

FWIW...Cruz should answer why he went to Cancun in the middle of this. AFAIK Cornyn didn't go anywhere.

Why bring up dems at all. Everyone always does that for somw reason. Stop with the Deflection 

Just now, ctown81 said:

Well did u vote for Cruz. 

Last time around? Yeah. What's it to you? Although it was more of a vote against Beto. You probably didn't. Isn't America great? Thought he was better than Beto. If Beto runs against him again, Might have to consider a 3r party. I'll have to see when it happens.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Last time around? Yeah. What's it to you? Although it was more of a vote against Beto. You probably didn't. Isn't America great? Thought he was better than Beto. If Beto runs against him again, Might have to consider a 3r party. I'll have to see when it happens.

What's it to me? You made a comment that you would not vote for Beto so it seems like a logical question. He seems to be doing well in the character Department in my book right now.

22 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

What's it to me? You made a comment that you would not vote for Beto so it seems like a logical question. He seems to be doing well in the character Department in my book right now.

Beto, better character, the guy who drinks, drives, runs away--they guy who says he's coming to your house to take your guns. So he might be helping a few people right now, but he is nothing but another ex-politician trying to get ready for another election cycle. His character is just as bad as Cuban Cruz's. SMFH IF. 

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Gold...lol

Why are senators not in Washington DC working? That is my biggest problem. Don't care if he takes vacations, especially if they are planned well in advance. And I don't know if this was or was not. But then again, why is he leaving DC, I didn't think this week was a "vacation" week for congress. I hope this comes out of his vacation days, like it would for the rest of us. 

Nice place to be, I don't have a problem with him going, the State of Texas is responsible for the electric grid not a US Senator now if Abbot went I would have a problem like that Austin dimwit Mayor who was issuing no traveling orders from his reteat in Mexico

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1