Senator Ted Cruz takes trip to Cancun as Texans freeze with no electricity. .

BlahBlah

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Bahahahahah, conspiracy theories have got you rambling about some other BS.... ill give it to you your funny... in my books your 0-2 in predictions and you know what they are so don't ask.... but if you think your right kudos to ya 

Cheat by mail:  not a conspiracy theory.  Prior to 2020 even Ds acknolwedged it was problematic due to being too easy to cheat.  Check

Shampeachment fail:  No brainer.  Only a full blown moron expected that to work.  Check

Coup conspirators not arrested.  System too corrupt and beyond repair.  Check

Chinavirus 94-99% survival rate.  Check

In summary,  your grasp of the issues and math is weak,  as is your argument.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Cheat by mail:  not a conspiracy theory.  Prior to 2020 even Ds acknolwedged it was problematic due to being too easy to cheat.  Check

Shampeachment fail:  No brainer.  Only a full blown moron expected that to work.  Check

Coup conspirators not arrested.  System too corrupt and beyond repair.  Check

Chinavirus 94-99% survival rate.  Check

In summary,  your grasp of the issues and math is weak,  as is your argument.

Bahahahah, wrong.... Amy was appointed to shift control and stop the fix remember...... stop whining man you sound like my wife during her menstrual cycle, life goes on.... 

Chose better candidates and yall may win an election in the next 20 years :rofl:

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Bahahahah, wrong.... Amy was appointed to shift control and stop the fix remember...... stop whining man you sound like my wife during her menstrual cycle, life goes on.... 

Chose better candidates and yall may win an election in the next 20 years :rofl:

Funng coming from a guy whining about being stuck at home since saturday.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Funng coming from a guy whining about being stuck at home since saturday.

I'm not stuck, I said I haven't left since Saturday due to road conditions... I have dually 4x4 If I chose to leave... im good on necessities so no need to

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Then why you been whining?  Just like complaining or ?

Show me whining.... or just say you dislike your boy Cruz being put on blast... you say the media lied etc about that previous president, Cruz next up on the list LMAO... I just think its funny the hypocrisy..... like I said I don't care he left, I have power and water but there are alot of ppl who won't take it kindly... 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Like I said AOC making your party look bad right now, raising tons helping the needy while your boy dodges the weather storm.... im sure if ppl knew the grid wouldn't hold and they'd be without power in below freezing weather for days they'd move around... ibe had power the whole time and haven't left my property since Saturday due to road conditions 

https://menrec.com/critics-rip-aoc-as-she-celebrates-frozen-windmills-in-texas-as-evidence-of-the-need-for-a-green-new-deal/

AOC's lunacy on full display.  "Infrastucture problems in Tx are evidence of what happens when you don't pursue a green new deal."  Dear God man,  you've sunk to a new low singing the praises of this dingbat.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

https://menrec.com/critics-rip-aoc-as-she-celebrates-frozen-windmills-in-texas-as-evidence-of-the-need-for-a-green-new-deal/

AOC's lunacy on full display.  "Infrastucture problems in Tx are evidence of what happens when you don't pursue a green new deal."  Dear God man,  you've sunk to a new low singing the praises of this dingbat.

When all these green new deal dingbats(including our Smoaky demo's) change over to back-up windmills and solar panels(instead of Generac fossil fuel) then and only then will they see the light...I mean NO LIGHTS. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

She's raised money for our state

49 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Media Informs Ted Cruz You Can Only Travel During A Crisis If You're A Democrat

Like I said. He's our representative. He should have been flying to Washington trying to figure out how to get ERCOT out of power. What I'm truly upset with is the fact that he came up with a week lie. Back in my day politicians were professional liars and good at it.

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Yeah and she killed 10,000+ jobs in her own district and millions in state and local taxes when Amazon wanted to open up there...if your so enamored with AOC go move to NYC...

I'm just stating when millions are in need its nice to see who steps up despite outside area negativety..... had Cruz been raising millions yall would be posting link after link showing the GOP party

40 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I am glad Cruz is back now the lights will come back on, heck I think they already have, thanks Senator Cruz for coming back when you did, especially since Biden  hit the sack last night at 7PM

He probably came back when he figured power was restored and he'd sleep comfy