Covid deaths

DB2point0

25 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Hit 500,000 today and I had to see it on a hunting website.  No websites, no big news affiliate, no politicians talking about it.  Wonder why???

Maybe the D's finally got the drift that it was a hoax and life should continue and open everything back up like the R's said 🤔🤷‍♂️

• LOL! 1

lol, it was that no good presidents fault back in the fall! “When will he do something to do this virus?” 
Now its, well this is a virus that can’t be controlled. Take your shot and pray and hopefully it’ll go away. 
Lol, clowns man, really really telling about the character of some. 

16 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

lol, it was that no good presidents fault back in the fall! “When will he do something to do this virus?” 
Now its, well this is a virus that can’t be controlled. Take your shot and pray and hopefully it’ll go away. 
Lol, clowns man, really really telling about the character of some. 

You notice the lack of comments from the local libs?  

I think the reason people aren't talking about it as much is that the rate of infection has calmed down... for now. The vaccines seem to be working, but the unknown is the other variants, that's where things might go south. I'm not ready for those variants to be the main variant, vaccines don't seem to be effective against them. Either way, this is sad. 

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Can’t believe Blieden isn’t doing anything about it...though he had a day one plan...guess he LIED

Then he came out after all his pre-president rhetoric and said " there's no good angle to tackle the China Virus." 

Question- How did that "angle" change from Oct-Nov to Jan?

Let's face it this is just the flat out truth, he will do Obama a favor by becoming the worst president ever after Obama done the same favor for Carter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Then he came out after all his pre-president rhetoric and said " there's no good angle to tackle the China Virus." 

Question- How did that "angle" change from Oct-Nov to Jan?

Let's face it this is just the flat out truth, he will do Obama a favor by becoming the worst president ever after Obama done the same favor for Carter.

George “Dumbya” Bush says Hello...

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Can’t believe Blieden isn’t doing anything about it...though he had a day one plan...guess he LIED

150,000 deaths since he took office.  I believe the count was 350,000 when Trump left.  Biden said there would be a quick fix.  With the way it's going he'll have more deaths under his half year in office than Trump did for the entire year.  

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

150,000 deaths since he took office.  I believe the count was 350,000 when Trump left.  Biden said there would be a quick fix.  With the way it's going he'll have more deaths under his half year in office than Trump did for the entire year.  

WITH vaccines on the market.

I mean come on is anyone surprised at what's happening under this guy? He and dems are all about selling/taking America down.

I think everyone with half a brain understands the numbers have been inflated, it will be years before we know the truth. But the next wave of deaths is going to be from cancers that went undiagnosed, heart disease, and a lot of preventable issues that are being caused by lockdowns. The next 10+ years are going to be brutal.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JETT said:

It should be politicized and covered like it was IMO, I honestly don't watch much TV, so I wasn't aware it wasn't being covered 

Actually it shouldn’t be politicized.  It should be reported without a biased opinion.   Within a week of the inauguration, the media’s coverage of things changed.  Now they’re propping Biden up, not reporting on Covid, death tickers aren’t shown on the screen 24/7.....but Ted Cruz taking a trip is being scrutinized.  The media is the mouth of the left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Hence why the media is getting away from talking about it 24/7

What a bunch of mealy mouthed wackadoodles. What's also tragic is that it took losing an election for most of you to give two ### about Covid or even acknowledge its existence. 

There was avoidable loss of life under Trump, if he had just led and didn't malinger in the approach to it.,Thousands of lives were lost, because the GOP led it be politically influenced and flat out don't know to govern

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a bunch of mealy mouthed wackadoodles. What's also tragic is that it took losing an election for most of you to give two ### about Covid or even acknowledge its existence. 

There was avoidable loss of life under Trump, if he had just led and didn't malinger in the approach to it.,Thousands of lives were lost, because the GOP led it be politically influenced and flat out don't know to govern

I think you missed the part where there have been 150,000 deaths since Him and the Dems to full control of power. What are they doing to reduce this number. Your leader has already came out and admitted there is nothing he can do about it 

• Like 1