Who's Who On Smoaky.com

KirtFalcon

Ok, some of you nimrods have changed your name on Smoaky.com as often as my wife changes the curtains in our house.  I, for one have always been KirtFalcon .... The purpose of this thread is to identify all you name changing nimrods.  Who you are now and any other names you used to be on here.  So, unless you are ashamed of your past history, let's hear 'em ... each time a new person responds, copy and paste the list and add your SDC current name and any other names you have gone by on here .. I'll start it off ...

CURRENT AND PAST NAMES:

KirtFalcon

They won't come out of hiding.  I've always been DaveTV since my days of playing NTN trivia back in the day.  I also used RLDUKE in honor of Raoul Duke who was a fictional character created by Hunter S. Thompson for Rolling Stone magazine as well.   He was once even listed as Rolling Stones Sports Editor, Dr. Gonzo my attorney has informed me to not divulge any more information in regards to RLDUKE's status for he no longer exists on NTN trivia.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They won't come out of hiding.  I've always been DaveTV since my days of playing NTN trivia back in the day.  I also used RLDUKE in honor of Raoul Duke who was a fictional character created by Hunter S. Thompson for Rolling Stone magazine as well.   He was once even listed as Rolling Stones Sports Editor, Dr. Gonzo my attorney has informed me to not divulge any more information in regards to RLDUKE's status for he no longer exists on NTN trivia.  

Not really looking for commentary. Just follow the instructions and list your current and any other names you have used ....

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ok, some of you nimrods have changed your name on Smoaky.com as often as my wife changes the curtains in our house.  I, for one have always been KirtFalcon .... The purpose of this thread is to identify all you name changing nimrods.  Who you are now and any other names you used to be on here.  So, unless you are ashamed of your past history, let's hear 'em ... each time a new person responds, copy and paste the list and add your SDC current name and any other names you have gone by on here .. I'll start it off ...

CURRENT AND PAST NAMES:

KirtFalcon

CarthDawg77. Always...