Welp....were done...so says Lurch

gamewatcher63

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

He's an idiot.  I have not seen any changes in 53 years.  It's only the GIGO computers that are projecting it, and scientists saying it's true.  

I recently took a historical geology class.  The textbook made statements that mostly began with “scientists believe....”.  That book was full of that. Scientists say God can’t exist because science doesn’t back his existence, but they can believe the earth is 4.65 billion years old with little evidence.  Science is taught as truth with minimal evidence and proof.  Some of the theories have been proven false too.  So forgive me if I don’t believe everything that “scientists believe...”

• Like 3

17 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/theres-no-faking-it-on-this-one-john-kerry-says-we-have-9-years-before-climate-catastrophe

so get ready or $5+ gas prices, mileage tax for internal combustion vehicles, etc. 

Really hard to take these billionaires serious on climate change when they are the least affected by their own climate laws... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I recently took a historical geology class.  The textbook made statements that mostly began with “scientists believe....”.  That book was full of that. Scientists say God can’t exist because science doesn’t back his existence, but they can believe the earth is 4.65 billion years old with little evidence.  Science is taught as truth with minimal evidence and proof.  Some of the theories have been proven false too.  So forgive me if I don’t believe everything that “scientists believe...”

Theories are not Scientific laws.  Yet today, many accept these theories without being proven.  That is not Science.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

We can’t figure out the difference between a boy or girl or an actual living being , so Science isn’t actually a thing for some people.

They,  not we.  Most normal folks knows these answers. The lunatic left just has a very big megaphone.  They control education,  entertainment,  the arts,  and the goliath federal/global bureaucracy.

• Thanks 1