The Supreme Court 'Fix' Seems Not To Be There So Far

BarryLaverty

Republicans got all in a tizzy and pushed through Amy Coney Barrett, with the implication on here and out there in fringe world, that things were going to progress toward Trumpite Nirvana. Today, they said NO to an election challenge in Pennsylvania, and then issued a one sentence denial to Trump trying to keep his tax records away from Manhattan prosecutors. I was just brimming with anticipation that things would go differently, because I read it here first. Commentary, @KirtFalcon, @RETIREDFAN1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans got all in a tizzy and pushed through Amy Coney Barrett, with the implication on here and out there in fringe world, that things were going to progress toward Trumpite Nirvana. Today, they said NO to an election challenge in Pennsylvania, and then issued a one sentence denial to Trump trying to keep his tax records away from Manhattan prosecutors. I was just brimming with anticipation that things would go differently, because I read it here first. Commentary, @KirtFalcon, @RETIREDFAN1

Waiting on cases that matter, such as abortion and other perversions that have been allowed for so long.......

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The Supreme Court didn’t allow this travesty. The Pennsylvania legislature did.