The Biden stimulus plan moved forward today; here are the biggest parts of it

DannyZuco

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-biden-stimulus-plan-moved-forward-today-here-are-the-biggest-parts-of-it/ar-BB1dV2Ln

I just have to laugh at how the democrats are handing out money they don't have--except when they print it.  Ok--enough sarcasm. 

Let's take a look as some of the biggest parts. 

Aid to state, local and tribal governments: This would provide money for states and local governments, as well as tribal governments, to offset tax-collection losses and increased spending resulting from the coronavirus pandemic. Price tag: $350 billion. 

Why are we bailing out cities and states? The Government should NOT bail out governments or businesses. Period!!!!

Child tax credit expansion: The existing child tax credit of $2,000 per child would be enlarged for one year to $3,000 ($3,600 for children under 6) and made refundable, meaning tax filers would still get the money even if the credit is larger than their tax bill. It would be phased out starting at $75,000 for individual filers and the Treasury Secretary would be directed to send advance payments monthly starting in July. Price tag: $109.2 billion.

My Favorite one--if you have kids less than 6--you get to take a credit of $3600 dollars--I am okay with the credit part, but I have to wonder, if you have 4 kids at $3600 dollars that is a large credit--meaning close to $20K in credits, but in NO shape or manner should you get money back from the government that is MORE than you paid in!!!! If  you do that, then you have created a system of redistribution of wealth--while some can't see it, it happens and it should NEVER happen--you should only get back what you paid into the system. NO MORE!!!!!

Multiemployer pension plan aid: The Pension Benefit Guaranty Program would be able to give grants to underfunded pension plans guaranteed by the PBGC. The PBGC revolving fund to help pay full benefits when pensions fall short is set to be exhausted in 2027 under current law. Price tag: $81.5 billion.

Let's add another 100 billion to the bail out plans--Pension plans are not run well and pay out more than they should have to. One of the reasons that pension plans are failing. Don't get me wrong--I love mine and will long dead before it runs out of money--but that is because they did a lot better investing than others. I guess bailing out people means they vote for you in the future. Give and take. SMFH

Aid for metro transit systems: The Federal Transit Administration would be able to give grants to transit agencies to help them pay for operating expenses and maintain their payrolls. Price tag: $27.9 billion.

Another bailout--If they are not making money--then shut down the ones that don't work or lose money. Handouts for everyone--bailouts. The sad truth is that those people don't give a #### about the people, they just want a vote in the future. But I am sure that some will argue for it, because it is the liberal way--Take--Give. 

But hey, our taxes won't go up--because the cost of living is going up--Gas prices $2.50 now--up another .50 cents since uncle joe took office. Dang Democrats love them some high gas prices--makes them tons of money through their managed stocks and funds. 

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Cateful Danny.  Anyone not towing the party line gets the Q label nowadays. I'm called Q Dawg now,  even though I've said over and over again on here that nothing on Q is actually happening.  It's quite funny.

Danny Quco--Doesn't have the same ring.  But maybe Danny ZuQo. 🤣

• LOL! 1

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Danny Quco--Doesn't have the same ring.  But maybe Danny ZuQo. 🤣

Remember "trust Sessions?"  I was like,  what the hell ya'll smokin?  A bump on a log has been more active!  "It's happening!"  Uh,  NO,  NOTHING'S happening. SMH.

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I thought R's said biden would do away with the 2k child tax credit? If I read that correctly he's going to up it so ppl can get more back? 🤔

See, attacking the republicans, who support the second amendment and are against abortion.  But you’re not a liberal?!

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

I thought R's said biden would do away with the 2k child tax credit? If I read that correctly he's going to up it so ppl can get more back? 🤔

And I don't have a problem with the actual "credit" itself, but the amount of money people get returned because of it. 

Example: Someone pays in $2000 dollars over the course of a year to FIT. but after all their credits and deductions they are suppose to get back $3200 dollars--Why? Shouldn't they just get back the $2000? Why would they get back more than that? They didn't pay in more. Refunds come back to you based on if you over paid into the tax system throughout the year. ANYMORE back than what you paid in--well is just plain and simple--wealth redistribution. PERIOD!!!!!

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He still has his little toe on his left foot in the closet ... 😂

Better be glad I don't vote what yall consider me as, take me and my wife and ppl like us and add em to the D party and TX will be purple and blue soon.... keep yapping 

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You and I both know that wasn’t an honest question.....  it was a backhanded attempt at humor that wasn’t funny at all.

and more proof that you’re a liberal

Ok....  you got anything else productive to talk about? 

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/jolts.nr0.htm--6.6 million open jobs out there. 

Pandemic-related unemployment benefit provisions: Three pandemic-related unemployment assistance programs — a $400-a-week federal add-on to benefit checks, extended federal benefits for those who have exhausted state benefits and a program for jobless benefits for gig-economy workers — would be extended. Price tag: $245.8 billion

Another terrible part of the stimulus package--people getting more money to sit at home. If you read the link posted above, there are 6.6 million jobs open in the United States, yet we are going to keep compensating them at the federal level? We should be cutting these payment off completely. 

States already give unemployment--the feds giving an extra $400 dollars is terrible idea. Texas alone, the average unemployment check is $330 dollars--add $400 to that and they are receiving $730 dollars--real math. That is $18.25 an hour--that is as much as @JETT pays his employees (I think it was close).  Why would anyone go back to work if they can make this much by filling out forms weekly-monthly-or whenever. I really want to know why we are paying people to stay at home, instead of working and getting the economy rolling again, without government controlling it all. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Do you?  That would be a first

Yet you keep responding.... boy I have some fun with you gullible clowns.... ill chop it up back and forth with you just don't get in your feelings and whine to the mods like others in the past who can't take it 👀

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yet you keep responding.... boy I have some fun with you gullible clowns.... ill chop it up back and forth with you just don't get in your feelings and whine to the mods like others in the past who can't take it 👀

You’re getting a free education and don’t even realize it.  One day you’ll wake up and have no guns, have a daughter in law that aborted your grandson, and not have the right to do some things you want to do.  You might not even get to decide how to run your own business.  You’ll realize those “clowns” were right

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You’re getting a free education and don’t even realize it.  One day you’ll wake up and have no guns, have a daughter in law that aborted your grandson, and not have the right to do some things you want to do.  You might not even get to decide how to run your own business.  You’ll realize those “clowns” were right

Him and the others will one day realize it, just never admit it. 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Sounds like you wish all those things 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Better be glad I don't vote what yall consider me as, take me and my wife and ppl like us and add em to the D party and TX will be purple and blue soon.... keep yapping 

You ate already there  ...  you just don't want to admit it  ....

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You ate already there  ...  you just don't want to admit it  ....

I proved my point in a PM  me and Monte was talking right after the election.. I went back and screen shotted it and brought it public so you trumplicans would stop crying..... but like I said keep yapping, if ppl like me cast a vote your party is history, and that is a fact Jack

• LOL! 1