Coca-Cola under fire for overtly racist employee training: 'Try to be less white'

RETIREDFAN1

IT’s ALL WHITEYS FAULT.  Heaven knows blacks don’t hate other races.  Asians don’t hate others.  Hispanics don’t either.  Just the White man.  🐂💩!

I’ll tell you what you can blame white men for - Having a free Country.  Having a great Country.  Having a safe Country.  For having a Country that’s the envy of the world.  Yes folks, I’m tired of this Leftist 🐂💩 of White Man Bad.   These Leftist can stick that where the sun don’t shine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

IT’s ALL WHITEYS FAULT.  Heaven knows blacks don’t hate other races.  Asians don’t hate others.  Hispanics don’t either.  Just the White man.  🐂💩!

I’ll tell you what you can blame white men for - Having a free Country.  Having a great Country.  Having a safe Country.  For having a Country that’s the envy of the world.  Yes folks, I’m tired of this Leftist 🐂💩 of White Man Bad.   These Leftist can stick that where the sun don’t shine.

Sideways...🤨

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Pepsi for me from now on....🤨

I haven't had a Pepsi, Coke, Dr Pepper, etc. in I can't recall how long. Gave them up years ago.

I also don't use any razor blades from Schick, Bic, or Gillette. I use a safety razor, and double-edged blades. Does the job and a heck of a lot cheaper than Schick or Gillette. I can get a 50 pack of double-edged razor blades for less than a 5 pack of Gillette cartridges, and they last 5 shaves or so, meaning I can get 250 shaves (or more) out of a 50 pack.

• Like 1