RIGHT OR WRONG ???

BlahBlah

I am a big believer in cloning--so I am all for it. Imagine the possibilities of cloning yourself, next we will need to be able to download all our memories into our clone, therefore they have our life experiences at an early age--for some it will make them unstoppable, for others--well they will end up like that movie "Idiocracy". 

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am a big believer in cloning--so I am all for it. Imagine the possibilities of cloning yourself, next we will need to be able to download all our memories into our clone, therefore they have our life experiences at an early age--for some it will make them unstoppable, for others--well they will end up like that movie "Idiocracy". 

Little too close to home there, Barry?😂🙄🙄🙄

Of course Barry rolls his eyes, the biggest liberal on this thread is just mad that I rolled eyes on his comments, trying to make it sound like he is above everyone else. He is nothing more than a "tit for tat" guy--everyone knows he is a liberal and that he supports abortions--which in term could do stem research which could help lead the way to clone more. But instead of agreeing with someone, he rolls his eyes, well because I rolled my eyes at some of his "non-witty" comments about or to others. What a whiner. 

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Of course Barry rolls his eyes, the biggest liberal on this thread is just mad that I rolled eyes on his comments, trying to make it sound like he is above everyone else. He is nothing more than a "tit for tat" guy--everyone knows he is a liberal and that he supports abortions--which in term could do stem research which could help lead the way to clone more. But instead of agreeing with someone, he rolls his eyes, well because I rolled my eyes at some of his "non-witty" comments about or to others. What a whiner. 

Sorry, I felt left out.

Eye Roll Disappointed GIF - EyeRoll Disappointed Emoji GIFs

• LOL! 1