44% of libs believe police killed 1,000 or more black men in 2019: It was actually 25

RETIREDFAN1

According to FBI crime stats (I can post a link if you would like) black Americans make up 13% of the population...but are responsible for 53% of all homicides. Black males between the ages of 15-34 are 2% of the population but make up 37% of all shooting deaths...with the vast majority of those shootings committed by other young black men. Maybe the reason a disproportionate number of black men are killed by police is because a disproportionate number of black men are involved in violent encounters with the police?  It is not bad cops killing black men (and where it is a bad cop they should be held responsible)...it is other black men killing black men. Some how...some way...we have got to find a solution to black on black violence. Problem is everyone (state and national leaders) are scared to even talk about it because just the mention of it will bring howls of protest and accusations of racism...and if you cant even talk about a problem you darn sure can not find a solution. I wish I knew what the answer is.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

According to FBI crime stats (I can post a link if you would like) black Americans make up 13% of the population...but are responsible for 53% of all homicides. Black males between the ages of 15-34 are 2% of the population but make up 37% of all shooting deaths...with the vast majority of those shootings committed by other young black men. Maybe the reason a disproportionate number of black men are killed by police is because a disproportionate number of black men are involved in violent encounters with the police?  It is not bad cops killing black men (and where it is a bad cop they should be held responsible)...it is other black men killing black men. Some how...some way...we have got to find a solution to black on black violence. Problem is everyone (state and national leaders) are scared to even talk about it because just the mention of it will bring howls of protest and accusations of racism...and if you cant even talk about a problem you darn sure can not find a solution. I wish I knew what the answer is.

Racist 👆

• LOL! 3

10 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I’ve been preaching this sermon for years about the black on black murder rate being extremely disproportionate to the total of black deaths from other means.. Ain’t no money in That figure, so let’s just focus ALL of the attention on the ones where a Payday might be in the picture... More of  that hypocrisy that is The Democrat Party, I’m afraid.

• Like 1