Alto Open

Slickarick

The Alto job closes today! 🙌🙌 Interviews are coming up mid week and we should have our new leader noon Friday. It can’t get here fast enough for me. 😂  We’ve had lots of interest and that is exciting! Appreciate all those who want a shot at leading our Jackets. 

• Like 2

I served 1986-1989 at Alto. My 1st coaching job. I still have people I stay in contact with from Alto. They’re good people at the intersection of 69 and OSR. For you not familiar OSR is Hiway 21 aka Old San Antonio Road. Real good people and they love their Jackets and Mean Sting!!

question for you Alto folks, does Ray Penn still have the grocery store and is Clicks BBQ still around?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, randomuser said:

I served 1986-1989 at Alto. My 1st coaching job. I still have people I stay in contact with from Alto. They’re good people at the intersection of 69 and OSR. For you not familiar OSR is Hiway 21 aka Old San Antonio Road. Real good people and they love their Jackets and Mean Sting!!

question for you Alto folks, does Ray Penn still have the grocery store and is Clicks BBQ still around?

Hey man, Ray closed the store shortly after Brookshire Brothers came to town. Also, Clicks BBQ closed but now there is Lindsey’s BBQ so we didn’t miss a beat! lol 

5 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Hey man, Ray closed the store shortly after Brookshire Brothers came to town. Also, Clicks BBQ closed but now there is Lindsey’s BBQ so we didn’t miss a beat! lol 

Lindsey’s a pretty common name in Alto. Is it Andy’s BBQ joint?

9 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Whose in the running for this one?

Lol....are you guys kidding me?

"LET'S GOOOOOO"

"L**** G*****"

Lol....this been wrapped up for 2 wk already

So to answer your question Dillon, no one is in the running 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, CodeBreaker said:

Lol....are you guys kidding me?

"LET'S GOOOOOO"

"L**** G*****"

Lol....this been wrapped up for 2 wk already

So to answer your question Dillon, no one is in the running 

That's not even close to a home run hire. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Cherokee603 said:

last I heard alto hasn’t even had interviews so all this talk is a little premature..unless y’all got insider info Which I doubt....it’s still a little early

The guy with "THE GUY" and "LET'S GOOOOOO" let the cat out that bag.

Its the youngest of Luck. That's human nature. They can't keep they dadgum mouth shut. 

Go back and look. My post with just an "edited" ".".......was just saying tgat then. 

Village idiots aint called that fo no reason