Boys 3A Region 2 Quarterfinal - Tatum vs White Oak

Sportsjunkiee

I sure hope Marshall has someone smart enough to run the scoreboard.

At Hallsville they did not have anyone that could put the # of the player who fouled along with how many fouls.

You would think in an area game when schools are paying they would have some one. 

On 2/26/2021 at 4:19 PM, sackem said:

I sure hope Marshall has someone smart enough to run the scoreboard.

At Hallsville they did not have anyone that could put the # of the player who fouled along with how many fouls.

You would think in an area game when schools are paying they would have some one.  

The Hallsville announcer sometimes held his mouth too close to the mike and I could not understand him. Othertimes he had a flair to put a little excitement in his broadcast. 

The lady from Marshall was amazing she kept up with the substitutions and the fouls of each player. The 5 players for each team that were on the floor playing had the number of fouls and points they had scored and changed as points were scored or fouls made

The announcer was also easy to understand and Marshall had a great sound system. 

Tatum will Play Chisum at a TBA.

4 hours ago, sackem said:

The lady from Marshall was amazing she kept up with the substitutions and the fouls of each player. The 5 players for each team that were on the floor playing had the number of fouls and points they had scored and changed as points were scored or fouls made

The announcer was also easy to understand and Marshall had a great sound system. 

Tatum will Play Chisum at a TBA.

Chisum has played a cakewalk up until round 4. As long as Tatum shows up and takes care of business, they shouldn’t have a problem. 

The Regional Tournament is back on all 4 coaches have agreed on Athens as the Location 

Both the games below will be played on Friday, March 5, 
which one is first has not been decided.

#7 Tatum v #49 Chisum (max-preps ranking) (#10 Texas Hoops)

# 16 Madison v #26 Atlanta Dallas (Madison #1 by Texas HOOPs; Atlanta 13) 

The winner of these two games will play on Saturday; Times will be announced tomorrow

17 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Chisum has played a cakewalk up until round 4. As long as Tatum shows up and takes care of business, they shouldn’t have a problem. 

That's kinda what I was thinking. No disrespect to Chisum but as far as playoff games go they've had it pretty easy. They're about to run into a buzz saw this next game. Atlanta is also going to have their work cut out for them against AAA #1  Dallas Madison.