Keene will start a football program.

BlahBlah

3 hours ago, randomuser said:

Are you speaking of Chisholm Trail Parkway? I live in the DF Dub and have never heard of Paris Chisum Tollway. I have heard of Chisum outside of Paris.

Yes, the one that goes from FT. Worth to Cleburne.    My sister just graduated last May from college, and is now a teacher at Cleburne ISD,  So I'm traveling more that way now.  

Things never change in Keene.  Slow down it is a speed trap.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

Yes, the one that goes from FT. Worth  ( Benbrook area ) to Cleburne.    My sister just graduated last May from college, and is now a teacher at Cleburne ISD,  So I'm traveling more that way now.  

4 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Yes, the one that goes from FT. Worth to Cleburne.    My sister just graduated last May from college, and is now a teacher at Cleburne ISD,  So I'm traveling more that way now.  

I’ve got a couple of coaching buddies at Cleburne. I live about 4 miles from Chisholm Trail Parkway. I bet she likes it in Cleburne, it’s a cool little town.

14 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

True. Especially on 67 right by the school. Almost got me a time or two. 

4 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Huh? Aren't those made in the other Paris (France)...maybe this is that other one Lewie Vitone...he's big on DH Gate

The workshop will be 256 acres, located off a county road close to Keene, which has a population of 6,300. Louis Vuitton bought the land from a Dallas surgeon and a dude ranch known as Rocking Z Ranch. The release said it would create approximately 1,000 jobs over five years; currently, the workshop has 150 employees.Oct 14, 2019
image.png
www.thecut.com  2019/10 › why-i...