East Texas schools respond to Gov. Abbott’s lifting of mask mandate

maxjean

If you like your mask you can keep your mask!  Wear your mask all over in the car by yourself like I see people doing. 

Then take it and stay home and you don't have to worry about anything. 

The hypocrisy of people like you is laughable 

Follow the science you would say 

Well science says that if you are outside and 6 feet its all good but at baseball games they are forcing people to wear masks. So it becomes obvious what its really about 

Just like a certain school that is forcing its golf team to wear masks while they play golf!  Same school is putting kids in ISS for not wearing a mask correctly 

Insanity abounds!

• Like 3

The “mask” has been political since day 1. Some people took Trumps opinion, some took Abbott’s, some took Fauci and some took sciences opinion. At the end of the day “I’ll do me, you do you”. That’s the opinion I have and I think that should be everyone’s opinion. Each group needs to quit worrying about the other group and this problem is solved. Treat it as some people will not wear a hat, you can’t catch me without a hat on. Let everyone do themselves is a pretty simple idea. IMHO!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, randomuser said:

The “mask” has been political since day 1. Some people took Trumps opinion, some took Abbott’s, some took Fauci and some took sciences opinion. At the end of the day “I’ll do me, you do you”. That’s the opinion I have and I think that should be everyone’s opinion. Each group needs to quit worrying about the other group and this problem is solved. Treat it as some people will not wear a hat, you can’t catch me without a hat on. Let everyone do themselves is a pretty simple idea. IMHO!!!

Its the pro mask much more worried about it than anyone else 

If you like your mask then keep your mask 

10 hours ago, randomuser said:

why weren't more of you guys injecting yourselves with Dr. Tee-Rump's Purex bleach "china virus" vaccine - hopefully you aren't jumping in lines for the real "fake vaccine"  

1 minute ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

why weren't more of you guys injecting yourselves with Dr. Tee-Rump's Purex bleach "china virus" vaccine - hopefully you aren't jumping in lines for the real "fake vaccine"  

In case you didn’t see my 1st post. You do you, I’ll do me. You have no clue where I stand on the situation because I haven’t stated it. You don’t know if I’m pro mask, pro vaccine or anti mask anti vaccine and you’ll never know. You do you, I’ll do me.

again, I'm a (R)...always have been but get worn out with politics talk...especially "SIMPLE" or backwoods grocery store version. 

the (R) were in office top to bottom when this stuff went down. they were in office when it all got shut down. they shut it down. now, there is finger pointing and the "I didn't" and "it's their fault" left and right...but I'm a firm believer in that it's gonna be hard to knock this stuff out until (R) and (D) stop the finger pointing and blaming and stupid nonsense and and just work on defeating "an issue" together.

9 minutes ago, randomuser said:

In case you didn’t see my 1st post. You do you, I’ll do me. You have no clue where I stand on the situation because I haven’t stated it. You don’t know if I’m pro mask, pro vaccine or anti mask anti vaccine and you’ll never know. You do you, I’ll do me.

and my comment wasn't at you, it's again based on the idea that all this (COVID) is purely political - I don't think you die based on being a Republican or Democrat...I know when I got COVID, it had nothing to do with politics. 

I have no doubt some #'s are high but a ton ton ton are VERY real deaths...

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 10:29 AM, chubbychecker said:

That's nothing but CYA policy......I've been to ballgames at all those places mentioned and there aren't many masks being worn.....

It can be months down the roads and they will still say it's too early, I'm afraid this thing may never end and this will be the new norm.

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

and my comment wasn't at you, it's again based on the idea that all this (COVID) is purely political - I don't think you die based on being a Republican or Democrat...I know when I got COVID, it had nothing to do with politics. 

I have no doubt some #'s are high but a ton ton ton are VERY real deaths...

Gotcha, my bad. I thought it was directed at me. 👊