Rush Limbaugh's death certificate lists him as 'Greatest Radio Host of All Time'

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'Sound of Music'???? Wholesome, fighting the Nazis, nuns? Harmonies by children? That's what Rush was to you???? 🤔

I guess that flew right over your head, lol.   Btw, I checked and Rush is the leader, not Stern.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:53 PM, BarryLaverty said:

The 'Sound of Music'???? Wholesome, fighting the Nazis, nuns? Harmonies by children? That's what Rush was to you???? 🤔

Rush was the voice of reason ...  A beacon of light and hope in a corrupt world of politics ... He was a truth detector, the Mayor of Realville ... that's why the left and their underlings in the media hated him so much ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

45 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Rush was the voice of reason ...  A beacon of light and hope in a corrupt world of politics ... He was a truth detector, the Mayor of Realville ... that's why the left and their underlings in the media hated him so much ....

🙄 Did you weep while typing that? While not disrespecting his memory as a person, the case could be made that he did more to foster divisive, ugly politics and blind partisanship than anyone else for a long, long time. He had a documented history of hiding behind 'entertainment' to be sexist, racist and bigoted. I know that you worship him, because you try and continue his ridiculous habit of giving nicknames to anyone you don't agree with, but he was not someone to admire, aside from having followers on the radio. 

• LOL! 1

The truth is the enemy of the Left.  And omission of the truth, to prevent more lies by the MSM, is the Left’s friend.  Two things the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, the MSM, knows oh so well.

• LOL! 1