Feds Bus ILLEGAL ALIEN Children to Texas Border Towns from Overcrowded Rio Grande Valley Facilities

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

You the one with the big dually...hitch up a trailer and head south.

You said drop em off at our place, I was answering your quote.... guess you expected me to say bleep those kids I aint helping em.... yeah right, I was taught better than that.. equal means equal, just because someone lives on the other side of a wall doesn't mean we're better or can determine how and why they should be able to come here.... newsflash buddy, they still coming... matter of fact I know 2 who have no papers and does concrete work and just went to visit family over there and will return in a couple weeks...good friends of mine.... pretty sure they laugh at you and your wall

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

You said drop em off at our place, I was answering your quote.... guess you expected me to say bleep those kids I aint helping em.... yeah right, I was taught better than that.. equal means equal, just because someone lives on the other side of a wall doesn't mean we're better or can determine how and why they should be able to come here.... newsflash buddy, they still coming... matter of fact I know 2 who have no papers and does concrete work and just went to visit family over there and will return in a couple weeks...good friends of mine.... pretty sure they laugh at you and your wall

Just like you have a say in who comes to your house a nation has a say who can come into their country.  Overwhelming majority of americans agree with me.  You and the rest of your open borders pals are in the minority.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not really. He had no real process regarding asylum or legal immigration, and he used people as 'red meat' politics to keep the base inflamed. He basically played games with real people who were trying to immigrate here, legally or not. 

Wrong again.....LEGAL immigration was not affected at all....and ILLEGALS should be sent packing like he tried to do......

23 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Just like you have a say in who comes to your house a nation has a say who can come into their country.  Overwhelming majority of americans agree with me.  You and the rest of your open borders pals are in the minority.

We can shoot trespassers on our property, can you shoot ppl coming in Illegally? 

b60ba19e19041a16673d63f946cf457a.jpeg

51 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Wrong again.....LEGAL immigration was not affected at all....and ILLEGALS should be sent packing like he tried to do......

Wrong yourself...legal immigration was hugely impacted by Trump's attack on asylum and a gigantic reduction on green cards being issued. Banning immigration because of Muslim bigotry also contributed. 

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wrong yourself...legal immigration was hugely impacted by Trump's attack on asylum and a gigantic reduction on green cards being issued. Banning immigration because of Muslim bigotry also contributed. 

If im not mistaken, it's MUSLIMES that want us dead....they SHOULD be banned......

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

We're not talking about "your fair share."  You were cracking jokes about my financing your slave labor pool.  Again,  ya'll aweful generous with other folks $.

Spoken like a true DA, from you "you were cracking jokes about my financing your slave labor pool"... stay out your feelings man, it was a joke...... SAD SAD!!!!!!

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Cleaning up Trump's mess isn't going to be done in a month. 

President Trump had Obama's mess under control, with no help from the dims ... Plugs has dismantled all the progress that was made and has opened the floodgates .... you ignorant goober headed moron! .....

53 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump had Obama's mess under control, with no help from the dims ... Plugs has dismantled all the progress that was made and has opened the floodgates .... you ignorant goober headed moron! .....

200w-1.gif

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Spoken like a true DA, from you "you were cracking jokes about my financing your slave labor pool"... stay out your feelings man, it was a joke...... SAD SAD!!!!!!

Ain't got a damn thing to do with my feelings DA.  Stay out of my pocket.  You wanna adopt the entire 3rd world?  Do it on your own dime,  not mine.