The OFFICIAL 2021 Houston Astros Thread

Wild74

Hinch used to drive me crazy the way he used his pitchers.

Dusty is driving me crazier with his lineup decisions. Giving your best offensive players days off on a week when your team has 2 scheduled days off on the same week.  WTH????   That's how you lose 3 of 4 at home to a bottom team.

10 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Hinch used to drive me crazy the way he used his pitchers.

Dusty is driving me crazier with his lineup decisions. Giving your best offensive players days off on a week when your team has 2 scheduled days off on the same week.  WTH????   That's how you lose 3 of 4 at home to a bottom team.

Days off is alright but give them the days off while your on the road, if I was paying to see a home game I would expect the starting lineup not some farm system lineup. Losing to bottom dwellers will not help down the stretch and we are in the stretch 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Magic number down to 4

Tucker has been unreal the last 3 months !

Tucker is the only guy on the team with a OPS above 900  he is at 911, got great pop and is hitting close to 300. Has a great future so it seems hopefully in Houston. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, topher805 said:

The way this team can just flip a switch is scary good...

Tampa is going to be a handful in the next round...

Maybe Boston will upset them and the Stros will have homefield advantage, but first take care of these White Socks

8 minutes ago, topher805 said:

That was on the umpire and Dusty...Missed called strike 3 led to the Grandal home run...Dusty pulling his guy in a 2-0 count set up Garcia to fail...

I am getting updates on gameday so all I seen was the three run homer...