The OFFICIAL 2021 Houston Astros Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except those cheaters didn't win the WS so they get a pass, glad to see the Astros not going to the Allstar game just to get booed 

Bad. So bad right now. 

Welcome to the People's Republic of Kalifornia  

3 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

finally FINALLY Robel Garcia is sent back to Triple A.    It was evident from the 1st day he was up he wasn't even close to being ready

.151 not going to cut it

Hinch used to drive me crazy the way he used his pitchers.

Dusty is driving me crazier with his lineup decisions. Giving your best offensive players days off on a week when your team has 2 scheduled days off on the same week.  WTH????   That's how you lose 3 of 4 at home to a bottom team.

10 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Hinch used to drive me crazy the way he used his pitchers.

Dusty is driving me crazier with his lineup decisions. Giving your best offensive players days off on a week when your team has 2 scheduled days off on the same week.  WTH????   That's how you lose 3 of 4 at home to a bottom team.

Days off is alright but give them the days off while your on the road, if I was paying to see a home game I would expect the starting lineup not some farm system lineup. Losing to bottom dwellers will not help down the stretch and we are in the stretch 

Bases loaded bottom of the 10th and nobody out, no run scores and we lose the game the next inning. Dusty Baker miss use of the lineup is amazing. Disgusting loss

• Like 1

I know everyone has a bad outing every now and then but Abreu gave up 7 runs all earned in 2/10 of a inning. If that doesn't deserve a trip down I don't know what does. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think this team has everything it needs for a serious run EXCEPT for a shutdown starter.  I can't see us matching up past the 1st round and outpitching what we will face.   Pitching gets you to and wins the World Series.