The OFFICIAL Texas Rangers 2021 thread.

Red90fly

Since @Stoney is slipping, figured I'd get it started.  Yeah, this team probably won't win much, but I'll watch most nights anyway.

Reports say Mike Folty(?) is back to velocity wise to his Cy Young candidate year, so maybe he becomes a valuable trade piece this summer.  Does Gallo get dealt?  I'd to see what some of these young guys have like Hearn, Allard, and Cody.

Also, Texas has the #2 pick this year and the 2 Vandy pitchers have fallen into our lap (Rocker and Leiter) so please don't #### this up JD and take some no-name or a HS kid.  Who am I kidding, that's exactly what he'll do.

Andrus is gone. IKF has taken over SS. I don’t know what we can expect to get out of Khris Davis. It’s going to be a long season. At least we can watch the kids play in the AC. I want to see what the new GM Chris Young is allowed to do under Daniels. We know Ray Davis and Bob Simpson won’t pump money into this team. Those days of being willing to compete are over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Surprised not more talk on here.  Team is fun to watch so far.  Can they keep this up?  Who knows, but I bet most pundits would have had them more than 4 games out at this point and a lot worse than 1 game under .500

36 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Surprised not more talk on here.  Team is fun to watch so far.  Can they keep this up?  Who knows, but I bet most pundits would have had them more than 4 games out at this point and a lot worse than 1 game under .500

I expect them to be around .500 

• 2 weeks later...

Corey Kluber. Dude barely makes it 1 inning in his Tangers career before he’s hurt. Signs with the Yankees and throws a no hitter against us last night. That makes 2 this season against us. Any guesses on how many other times we get no hit this year?