Allen is Open

HearEmaGrowlin

On 3/17/2021 at 12:38 PM, DeKlabBeers said:

but HOW do y'all know this?

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/08/10/these-are-the-top-10-largest-and-smallest-6a-texas-high-schools?ref=article_preview_title

this is just one place to check that Allen HS has the most, checking in at 6959 average students. it's called the internet bro...amazing what you can find.

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/08/10/these-are-the-top-10-largest-and-smallest-6a-texas-high-schools?ref=article_preview_title

this is just one place to check that Allen HS has the most, checking in at 6959 average students. it's called the internet bro...amazing what you can find.

Did you just call me "bro"? and there are only two websites that I know how to use. Smoaky.... and another one that I can't mention or I'll get suspended again.

• LOL! 4
  • Grumpy 1

18 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Heard this job had been turned down by a couple of people.. guess they don't want to deal with the pressure or is it the person above them that made people think twice. 

Going to get turned down when the people you reach out to are Scott Surratt, Riley Dodge and Todd Dodge.

Texas High School Football coaches are a fraternity. Every state championship caliber coach in the Metroplex and most of the state knows coach Gambill. They know the situation in Allen.

Allen is not going to get one of these coaches to leave their current winning situation to take over what is perceived to be an Administration with an agenda. They are going to end up going out of state or hiring a "college" coach if they are going to make a "splash" hire.

• Like 4

On 3/16/2021 at 6:56 PM, HJR7 said:

I'd personally love to see Surratt get this job.

Wouldn't be shocked if they didn't even consider him. I remember when Ledbetter left Euless Trinity and we were nervous in Carthage but he was never in the running.