UFO’s Are Real?

Stoney

Until I see one I'm skeptical.  Could there be ?  I don't know, but it's the same with many phenomenon that this world has.  Is there a Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Bermuda Triangle, ghosts, and other unexplained things that some people have seen ?  Until I see them, I can't say they exist.  I've never seen God or an angel, but I do know He exists, because I have seen His hand and felt Him in my life many times.  

On 3/22/2021 at 5:36 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Until I see one I'm skeptical.  Could there be ?  I don't know, but it's the same with many phenomenon that this world has.  Is there a Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster, Bermuda Triangle, ghosts, and other unexplained things that some people have seen ?  Until I see them, I can't say they exist.  I've never seen God or an angel, but I do know He exists, because I have seen His hand and felt Him in my life many times.  

When I was a kid of about 7 or 8 years old, myself & a few of my buddies would stay out at night during the summer until about 10 or 11 PM just Looking for flying Saucers; I am now crowding 62 years & have Yet to see one outside of the photos, films, etc., but I still think it is possible that there is something to this phenomena. Maybe we really don’t Want to know... Maybe them staying away is a very good thing!🌎💫🛸👽