Boulder, Colorado Weapon of Choice

BarryLaverty

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Prices have gone up.  I remember about a decade ago they would go for 300-400 .  That was for the basic AR.  Any accessories cost more of course.   

Yes, everything has gone up. Every time the gov prints more money, your existing money becomes less valuable. We are all paying for that stimmy in one way or another.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ruger AR-556

File:Ruger AR-556 (40251936341).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Great AR...Ruger makes the best. Luv um.

Now as far as the Muslim goes...he's mentally defective. His brother said he's crazy and see's things that aren't there. Should have been in an institution...but the libtards did away with most of those years ago...ergo crazy people on the streets. Barry should be flagging crazy kids in school...lock them up early.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

It's because AR's look scary. There are far more deadly rifles out there that people can legally own. And they're also semi-automatic.

My choice would be an 870 with plug removed and 00 buck.

Not as scary looking but pretty effective 

as a self defense weapon only, no one go crazy on me here

I had read that there was some initial uncertainty to what weapon was used in a story about the ban being overturned, and when I read that the weapon had been confirmed, I posted this picture, full well knowing that there were be the numb nuts response of blithely proclaiming a murder weapon was a glorious thing and then a proclamation of general superiority of gun knowledge and some chest beating. I wasn't surprised or disappointed that I was right. Seen the same glib responses over and over and over again after every mass shooting. 

• Stinks 1

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I had read that there was some initial uncertainty to what weapon was used in a story about the ban being overturned, and when I read that the weapon had been confirmed, I posted this picture, full well knowing that there were be the numb nuts response of blithely proclaiming a murder weapon was a glorious thing and then a proclamation of general superiority of gun knowledge and some chest beating. I wasn't surprised or disappointed that I was right. Seen the same glib responses over and over and over again after every mass shooting. 

Your welcome

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, as an educator, shouldn't you also educate yourself on these things? I saw a video once where people had very, very strong opinions on gun control, and how either all guns or certain types should be banned, but the people in the videos had very little actual knowledge of what they were talking about.

You wouldn't accept "It's my opinion, even though I don't know much about it." from a student, would you?

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you own a gun?

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So can you answer the question or will you go full numb nuts and avoid it again? I haven’t bumped my chest about anything.  Don’t be embarrassed if you don’t know.  I have a feeling you don’t.

6 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boulder-shooting-suspect-ahmad-al-aliwi-alissa-what-we-know

So everyone that knew him said he was a time bomb waiting to go off.....but nobody did anything. And this is in Colorado....Columbine school shooting....Aurora movie theater shooting....but it's the guns fault....:BS: 

absolutely. Because him doing this with a machete would’ve so much more pleasant. 
Stupid liberals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

So, as an educator, shouldn't you also educate yourself on these things? I saw a video once where people had very, very strong opinions on gun control, and how either all guns or certain types should be banned, but the people in the videos had very little actual knowledge of what they were talking about.

You wouldn't accept "It's my opinion, even though I don't know much about it." from a student, would you?

Barry doesn’t know, but that mean looking “assault rifle” scares him and people shouldn’t have them.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did you also read that the FBI knew about this guy, was on a watch list and they did not flag him. More gun laws is not the problem, the gun is not the problem. Enforce the laws we have and we can be fine.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Barry doesn’t know, but that mean looking “assault rifle” scares him and people shouldn’t have them.  

Guns are objects same as Knives, bricks, hammers, baseball bats; they are inanimate objects that, in & of themselves have never taken someone’s life; The weapon doesn’t Kill, the Perpetrator does! The fact that thousands of people are killed each day in automobile crashes, should, following the twisted logic of Liberals require the automatic ban of automobiles..... See how stupid that sounds?🤨🤨🤨

• Like 2