North Lamar Open

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Sometimes you just have to accept reality and make the tough decision.

I don't disagree with you, but they lose money doing that too. Some places value the $$$ attached to kids and won't sacrifice that just for athletic success.

16 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Whoever takes the job must have a 3 year plan that includes realignment and a drop to 3A D1.

While I don't disagree with the attempted drop to 3A D1, it would be pretty close to impossible.  Last year they turned in 741 as their # but the current cutoff is 514.  I don't see them dropping 200+ kids

17 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

While I don't disagree with the attempted drop to 3A D1, it would be pretty close to impossible.  Last year they turned in 741 as their # but the current cutoff is 514.  I don't see them dropping 200+ kids

you would have to add another high school to the ISD for this to happen 

The drop in kids was more significant this past realignment than I had thought with 69 kids.  If the Bond Election doesn't pass, then there could be a drop into the 600's next year.

2020 - 741

2018 - 810

2016 - 840

2014 - 846

2012 - 889

On 5/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, dfwfootballfan said:

Going to sit back and follow this thread to see all the spin that gets posted...I know the story behind what has happened over the last three days but it's not mine to tell. 

There won't be much talked about on here. NL fans are few and far between on this site. 

5 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Stay far far away from this one.......

cant find it but a gif of a revolving door with a  dumpster fire spinning in it sounds about right here. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...