Triston Abron on taking over at Pittsburg High from Mexia on SicEm365 Radio...

Smoaky

If you hear the story behind Triston leaving Mexia for Pittsburg it makes sense. It's tough for Mexia as they go through yet another coaching change and I hope they can find the right fit. I have become a huge fan of Triston Abron and wish him the best at Pittsburg and even more so, better health for his father's recovering.

• Like 2

• Smoaky unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Tiger03lb
On 4/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, BlackShirtD said:

Pitt will be an immediate problem for this district.now that a change was made.    Pitt will be in the hunt for the next several years.   

How is Pitt looking for this up coming season? 

• 2 weeks later...

Has a strong Sr class coming back for this year. Abrons has already raised the intensity within the entire program. The players are buying into Abrons and everything that he's bringing into the program. I'm telling you right now that the Pirates will be making some  noise! Can't wait for football season to get started.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

Has a strong Sr class coming back for this year. Abrons has already raised the intensity within the entire program. The players are buying into Abrons and everything that he's bringing into the program. I'm telling you right now that the Pirates will be making some  noise! Can't wait for football season to get started.

Hopefully we'll be able to bring something to the table this year against you guys. 

16 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

We gonna mash y’all again don’t let this coach make y’all think it’s gonna be any different 

It's not just the coach, trust me. I'm just ready for football season to start and I'll definitely see you at Buckeye Land this fall.