Accuser Claims Deshaun Watson is Scrubbing Instagram Messages, Seeking Out-of-Court Settlements

It's getting really bad from what I'm hearing.  Houston should have traded him in January or February before all of this came out.  I'm hearing more are about to come forward, and they have their own attorneys and not the one that was first mentioned.  I think all men are ugly, but he's got enough money that he should have had groupies hanging all over him.  I'm sure they would have done anything he wanted for free.  I don't understand why he, Kellen Winslow Jr., and Darren Sharper needed to go this route.  They're making the athletes that have multiple children with multiple women look like role models now.  

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, DaveTV1 said:

It's getting really bad from what I'm hearing.  Houston should have traded him in January or February before all of this came out.  I'm hearing more are about to come forward, and they have their own attorneys and not the one that was first mentioned.  I think all men are ugly, but he's got enough money that he should have had groupies hanging all over him.  I'm sure they would have done anything he wanted for free.  I don't understand why he, Kellen Winslow Jr., and Darren Sharper needed to go this route.  They're making the athletes that have multiple children with multiple women look like role models now.  

Agreed...it has to be a power trip is all I can think of

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 6:04 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Problem with trading him early is the trade would not be official until the new league calendar started, and I'm positive the trade partner would back out when these cases started adding up...

7 hours ago, topher805 said:

Problem with trading him early is the trade would not be official until the new league calendar started, and I'm positive the trade partner would back out when these cases started adding up...

He has no value now.  As I said in another thread on him, the best team to trade him to would be Las Vegas since prostitution is legal in areas of that state.  What would the Texans get for him ?  I'd say it would only be potential picks based on both the criminal cases and how the Roger Goodell rules on the NFL investigation side.  I can see him suspended indefinitely IF as many of these cases are true.