Heroic governor tells Biden to take his mask mandate and shove it

RETIREDFAN1

Cruz says illegals Covid rate is seven times higher than US average.  I’m still convinced that if they were taken to The Hamptons or Martha’s Vineyard, the Dems would stop this 💩 so fast it’d be considered a miracle.

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Cruz says illegals Covid rate is seven times higher than US average.  I’m still convinced that if they were taken to The Hamptons or Martha’s Vineyard, the Dems would stop this 💩 so fast it’d be considered a miracle.

I got a truck that can hold quite a few. When are we leaving with the first load?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

According to figures from the US Health & Services in San Diego, immigrants testing positive were 9% (82 Positive out of 700), and the San Diego area percentage is .0018%.  Big difference.  Big increase.  Maybe FEMA Chief lies.  He has to answer to Biden (Schumer & Pelosi), Cruz doesn’t.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/san-diego-migrants-have-higher-covid-19-rate-than-city-students/

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

According to figures from the US Health & Services in San Diego, immigrants testing positive were 9% (82 Positive out of 700), and the San Diego area percentage is .0018%.  Big difference.  Big increase.  Maybe FEMA Chief lies.  He has to answer to Biden (Schumer & Pelosi), Cruz doesn’t.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/san-diego-migrants-have-higher-covid-19-rate-than-city-students/

And, why does it matter to Republicans? It's only 'the flu' and just really a minor inconvenience, right? 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, why does it matter to Republicans? It's only 'the flu' and just really a minor inconvenience, right? 

Ok let’s play that game. 
It doesn’t matter to me that those coming across the border have the China virus, it matters to me that they are illegal and laws are being broken to allow them here. And it’s all for political gain, shameful! 

your turn,

If all these illegals are crossing with China virus and no mask why aren’t your panties in a wad over this? Remember when you posted death counts every day until your cat was “placed” in office? I do! It’s funny how this bubonic plague is only Spread by Republicans and not BLM or illegals. 

Could it be that it benefits Barry’s heroes political purposes to play their hand this way? Say it ain’t so! I am so shocked. 

17 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Ok let’s play that game. 
It doesn’t matter to me that those coming across the border have the China virus, it matters to me that they are illegal and laws are being broken to allow them here. And it’s all for political gain, shameful! 

your turn,

If all these illegals are crossing with China virus and no mask why aren’t your panties in a wad over this? Remember when you posted death counts every day until your cat was “placed” in office? I do! It’s funny how this bubonic plague is only Spread by Republicans and not BLM or illegals. 

Could it be that it benefits Barry’s heroes political purposes to play their hand this way? Say it ain’t so! I am so shocked. 

I think the immigrant attack is more of the same from the right, following Trump's example, and it is just meant to inflame and really throws the whole message off. Just mud flying...

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think the immigrant attack is more of the same from the right, following Trump's example, and it is just meant to inflame and really throws the whole message off. Just mud flying...

The only attack in this scenario is perpetrated by the illegal acts of Law breakers flooding into our USA. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg 

Deflection at it finest. What exactly is the message, from your point of view? Is it that people are coming across our borders ILLEGALLY? If they were crossing into our country LEGALLY--who would be complaining? Expecting another million ILLEGALS THIS YEAR--that is the ONLY message that anyone should be concerned about. PERIOD. 

3 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Ok let’s play that game. 

your turn,

Barry also said he would point out every "lie" Plugs told. Now I know there's not a human being on earth with that much time on his hands but just maybe like "10" a day @BarryLaverty?

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What’s so hard about understanding proper and legal ways to enter the country?   Nobody says they don’t want immigrants, they say they don’t want illegal immigrants that become a drain on our taxpayers.  You want to come to the US?  Come on!!!!  Follow the proper channels to be here.  It’s not hard to understand....

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

What’s so hard about understanding proper and legal ways to enter the country?   Nobody says they don’t want immigrants, they say they don’t want illegal immigrants that become a drain on our taxpayers.  You want to come to the US?  Come on!!!!  Follow the proper channels to be here.  It’s not hard to understand....

Actually, I say that all the time. Just saying.