Network states as fact: 'Not possible to know gender identity at birth'

Monte1076

The parents know their gender, but a child doesn't until they learn the language, and by discovering themselves.  I'd say that's usually around the age of 2-3.  I don't remember anything from the first year of my birth.  

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

The parents know their gender, but a child doesn't until they learn the language, and by discovering themselves.  I'd say that's usually around the age of 2-3.  I don't remember anything from the first year of my birth.  

If you got a pee pee, you're a male.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Part of the problem now is that some parents are raising their kids from infancy as so-called "theybies". Yes, this is apparently a thing that some crazy parents do.

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Part of the problem now is that some parents are raising their kids from infancy as so-called "theybies". Yes, this is apparently a thing that some crazy parents do.

Environment has a lot to do with many things. Determining whether you or male or female is not one of them. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

If you got a pee pee, you're a male.

An infant doesn't know what sex it is until it understands.  As Monte pointed out they can be trained to think they are a girl.  Some parents in the past have dressed their children as girls, because in their demented minds that's the sex of the child that they wanted.  I think homosexuality is a choice, and one isn't just born that way.  Many homosexuals of both sexes were abused by someone of the same sex and it traumatizes them to think that type of sex is okay.  Some were sexually abused by the opposite sex, and that did the opposite.  If not for the abuse they may have led a normal life the way they were born.