Texas GOP Moving To Make It Harder To Vote

BarryLaverty

Just now, trashyhound said:

Yes, you said you know “tons” of Ds that own guns. So far you’ve listed 4. 
on my scale 4 is a long way away from tons. Had you said a few, some, or even many, i could understand. But when you lead with tons it’s just not correct. 

Lol ok man

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Have you ever voted?

I did for my first time in '16 for Hillary not paying much attention to politics cause I was only in my early to mid 20s and my dad told me to vote Hillary over DonTheCon, I knew nothing about benghazzi etc... sad it came down to those 2 candidates looking back now cause they were both horrible.. same with this election 2 horrible candidates but 1 had to win... useful idiot

On 4/2/2021 at 9:16 AM, trashyhound said:

Yes, you said you know “tons” of Ds that own guns. So far you’ve listed 4. 
on my scale 4 is a long way away from tons. Had you said a few, some, or even many, i could understand. But when you lead with tons it’s just not correct. 

You must have mistaken what he wrote, he meant that each of the 4 people he knows, weighs 500 lbs apiece equaling 2 tons, meaning he knows tons of people. 🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

You must have mistaken what he wrote, he meant that each of the 4 people he knows, weighs 500 lbs apiece equaling 2 tons, meaning he knows tons of people. 🤣

He's right I don't know tons of ppl with guns that vote D, should've worder that better... I know alot

On 4/1/2021 at 1:50 PM, Monte1076 said:

Didn't there used to be just one day to vote?

And I'm not quite sure how Jim Crow applies, when these laws will be applied across the board, not just to specific ethnicities.

You should know by now that anytime the Republicans do something it's racist regardless.  I honestly don't see how the change in law would keep anyone that is eligible to vote from voting, but the left is crying it will, because they won't have the opportunity to stuff the mail box with ballots.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JETT said:

I did for my first time in '16 for Hillary not paying much attention to politics cause I was only in my early to mid 20s and my dad told me to vote Hillary over DonTheCon, I knew nothing about benghazzi etc... sad it came down to those 2 candidates looking back now cause they were both horrible.. same with this election 2 horrible candidates but 1 had to win... useful idiot

He’s only useful to the destructive progressive liberal left.  They’re the ones driving this pathetic excuse of a president.  They’ll get more #### pushed through via executive order because they know some moderates won’t go with them on votes.  It’s really quite sad people didn’t see this coming

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I was only assuming he was the 4th.  He actually listed 3, I just assumed he was the 4th