• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“I heard it from another guy” is a rumor.  You guys are about to get this thread locked and a 1st class 1-way trip to SDC’s version of a Hawaiian vacation.

Naw, just been sitting around eating 🍿 and glancing at CNN threads like this one.

Henderson is screwing coaches over left and right!  New administration is garbage. 

If what I heard is true then why don't they just open up and say he's gone. Like wonder what is really going on over there.

14 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Stepp tweeted an East Texas job could open up Monday...

Well one did with San Augustine 

Yikes!!

50 minutes ago, Instigator said:

@LIONMAN he is spineless. And yes they told Castles today that he was being re-assigned. They re-assigned him to be over truancy school. Instead of buying him out they tried to give him a desk job hoping he would resign on his own. That’s what you call a spineless superintendent. Sent an email to the district saying Castles had been re-assigned and to direct “all athletic issues to the assistant superintendent “. Wouldn’t even let Castles inform his coaches himself. 

New administration is a joke over there. 

Doesn't make it right, but unfortunately this is very common. 

1 hour ago, Instigator said:

@LIONMAN he is spineless. And yes they told Castles today that he was being re-assigned. They re-assigned him to be over truancy school. Instead of buying him out they tried to give him a desk job hoping he would resign on his own. That’s what you call a spineless superintendent. Sent an email to the district saying Castles had been re-assigned and to direct “all athletic issues to the assistant superintendent “. Wouldn’t even let Castles inform his coaches himself. 

Spineless and cheap are two different things.  

however, my thoughts are if you give out 2 year contracts, honor them.  If you don’t know if your coach will last 2 years then do year to year...  almost every school employee on contract that I have seen are a yearly renewal except superintendents.  

1 hour ago, AMERICAN 1 said:

So what kind of coach is going to go to Henderson where the assistant sup is athletic director.

1) A not very good one.....or 

2) A very young coordinator(age range of 28 - 33 roughly) wanting a stepping stone job.....or

3) A decent one near retirement that just wants to work/coach August to Nov/Dec. 

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Should we expect Carthage to be a beneficiary in this “mess” by picking up a few more move in’s?  🤦‍♂️

Carthage could benefit by the next coach agreeing to play a non-district game between two schools 30 minutes apart. 

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, LIONMAN said:

Spineless superintendent?? Wow.  

Funny how everyone thinks they know the whole story when something that’s happening isn’t something they like. 

Thought he was doing a good job. He is like in year two. 

10 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Carthage could benefit by the next coach agreeing to play a non-district game between two schools 30 minutes apart. 

I actually wished this happened. Great rivals should always play in high school. Both teams would benefit and sooner or later Carthage won’t be the best lol. 

16 hours ago, Instigator said:

News that we hadn’t heard of.  Is this accurate or not. If the latter , not appropriate . Castles seems like a great guy. The Super doing well from most can tell. I suppose the writing has been on the wall so things may change. He has won a few , clean program .

• Crawford locked and unlocked this topic
  • Crawford locked this topic