Who else is NOT getting the COVID vaccinations?

KirtFalcon

Nope. 
Nobody can be sure of how safe or effective it is, but one thing is for sure, we’ll know more in a month, 6 months, a year, 2 years, etc....

I think the better option instead of taking rushed vaccines would be to have let those of us in healthy demographics take it on while only those at risk shelter if they so choose. 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm confused how ppl want to give DonTheCon all the credit for this record breaking vaccine but the same ppl don't trust it LMAO!!!!!!!! explain that 1?

People should still have the choice to take it or not.  If you're praising the vaccine you should be thankful to President Trump for his swift response to the Wuhan virus.  If I don't hear anything negative about the vaccine in the next couple of months I'm going to get it.  

Got 1st dose done, 2nd in a week or two. In order to reach 'herd immunity', that some of you touted, rather than getting there by people getting it and more dying, roughly 70% need to get the shot that Trump himself also got. Didn't y'all get the memo in the Alt Right newsletter? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Got 1st dose done, 2nd in a week or two. In order to reach 'herd immunity', that some of you touted, rather than getting there by people getting it and more dying, roughly 70% need to get the shot that Trump himself also got. Didn't y'all get the memo in the Alt Right newsletter? 

If you had Covid in February why are you taking the shot now?  They’re not supposed to administer it if you’ve had it within the last 90 days

53 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

If you had Covid in February why are you taking the shot now?  They’re not supposed to administer it if you’ve had it within the last 90 days

Nope, not unless you get certain treatment, which we did not. You can get it when fever is gone and quarantine is over. 

https://www.wbko.com/2021/03/29/do-you-still-need-to-wait-90-days-after-having-covid-19-to-get-vaccine/

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not unless you get certain treatment, which we did not. You can get it when fever is gone and quarantine is over. 

https://www.wbko.com/2021/03/29/do-you-still-need-to-wait-90-days-after-having-covid-19-to-get-vaccine/

I know three people that had Covid over 6 months ago.  They got their vaccines and got pretty ill after both rounds of it.  

No, but I have not had any shots other than numb stuff at the dentist in the last 52 years. Nothing to do with this particular vaccine, just don't want any of that junk floating around in my blood. I think if you want it get it, if you don't then don't. Same way with masks etc. As long as they don't mandate it, all's good with me.

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I did not after the first, but then feeling achy is old news. 

Two, who were hospitalized in October, both had bad chills and fever after the vaccine for multiple days.  The third was never hospitalized, but had fever after the vaccine and felt sluggish

55 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

✋.....no shots...ever....had enough in the military to last.....💉  

I had two very severe reactions to flu shots I got in the AF ... my doctor said I shouldn't take it after reviewing my military medical records ....

47 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I get all shots, Covid, Flu, Pneumonia, and the doc wants me to take the shingles shot I have it on the list 

You should get vaccinated for hoof and mouth disease and rabies while you are at it .... :woot: