MLB Moves All Star Game, Draft Out of Georgia

BarryLaverty

16 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

They think minorities are stupid.

Yep. The dims see black and brown people as useful morons that can help them achieve their true goals...gaining or maintaining their power. Kind of like the repukes see's us white, evangelical Christians.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 5:00 PM, BarryLaverty said:

They must have wanted to move the game somewhere else, because they are actually moving it because of lies--if they would read the bill, unlike many others, you'd find out that it actually expanded voting rights and insured a fair election--not the lies that you parrot all day long about racism and voter suppression. But it figures you'd support this, just another.......

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

My prediction :

MLB attendance and TV ratings will go down like they have been recently.  Morons who support the boycott will take credit for it 

Ratings have been falling.  Due to the same woke nonsense.  Combine that with,  let's be honest,  a game that can be boring to the casual observer,  and you get terrible ratings. #TakeMarxismOutOfSports

Maybe The Rangers will host the game at their new Costco, um, I mean Stadium...

But what would MLB do if every state with at least 1 MLB team passed new election laws similar to Georgia's? There are several that likely won't, simply because they're heavily Democratic (California, for instance, which has 4 MLB teams, I believe).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Ratings have been falling.  Due to the same woke nonsense.  Combine that with,  let's be honest,  a game that can be boring to the casual observer,  and you get terrible ratings. #TakeMarxismOutOfSports

That and it is a long ball contest now. Give pitchers the corners of plate and bring back the short game. 

1 minute ago, osup116 said:

That and it is a long ball contest now. Give pitchers the corners of plate and bring back the short game. 

I don't know how much of that part of the game we'll be getting back. Small-ball, manufacturing runs, suicide squeezes, all that stuff.

There is only one reason not to require ID's and that is if you want to cheat during an election, its simple the dimwits found a way around the law due to Covid-19 and they want to continue it past Covid-19 because it works, cheating is a skill at which the dimwits excel. The GOP called their hand now they are unhappy. The Companies are just virtue signaling and their groveling is hilarious especially the CEO's reading off a teleprompter something some left wing hack in the HR department wrote after hours of brainstorming....😂 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Well I guess he could whine to the mods. 

He could’ve had conversation without calling people names.  No sense in that....  but I’m not suprised in the liberal.  Most of them act like that when you get into their feelings

20 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

He could’ve had conversation without calling people names.  No sense in that....  but I’m not suprised in the liberal.  Most of them act like that when you get into their feelings

DBFS-Shiraz.jpg

DB wine fits you well

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

DBFS-Shiraz.jpg

DB wine fits you well

Not much on Shiraz.  I prefer a good cab or port if I’m having a red.  They both pair well with cheese.  Since you’re throwing out a cheesy joke that’s about 40 years old.  

not long ago someone was in your feelings too.