Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

50 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I get it, you jumped in with 2 feet and said YES now you are mad because you look foolish. So now you have to try and turn the whole thread. The entire thread is about Mike Lindell and his new "evidence" and dominion stealing the election. 

You were wrong before so now you do this, grow up and try being an adult. 

I was responding to your post first. Ask a question about your post. Not the thread. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend. Then projection is your thing after you feel dumb. Just stop.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, Old49er60 said:

Yes a person illegally entering while being told to stop and not continue was shot and killed by police after not following direct orders. Why do you all of a sudden hate the police? The people broke the window and the officer told them to stop, she did not and faced the consequences of her actions

Her death has been ruled a homicide. Good call.

BEAD7CE9-5C64-4E54-9739-2D5963EE5CA9.jpeg

7 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Dominion was not used in those places except for Fulton and Fayette where trump won by huge margins. You look foolish now. You have not bothered to look further than what you were told to believe. It must be dominion!!!! Q pillow shows it. You really need to quit being a sheep lower case qdawg

Fulton county Pa is heavily controlled by R's,  that's why they couldn't pull off the steal there. They also didn't stop counting,  board up windows,  and kick out poll watchers there.  Now Fulton Co Ga,  that's a whole other issue.  Water main break (clogged toilet), Video (not "doctored.") Stopped counting. This is too easy.  I'm not the one who's looking foolish. The shenanigans took place in D controlled areas.  FACT.  With the one exception being Maricopa in Az.  And because of that,  Ds are fighting like hell to keep the "nothing to see here" from being audited.  Big Dawg yes.  Lil qdawg?  You crazy!

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Funny how when it is a person illegally entering by breaking a window and climbing through with an officer warning them to stop that you take the side of the person.....telling

now once again you fail to check everything out and assume. Here are facts

In Babbitt's death, the medical examiner ruled that the police officer's bullet killed her and that the manner was homicide. That does not mean the officer who fired can be held criminally liable for the death. 

It also doesn't mean that they can't.

50 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Did you really just say this? Fulton county Pa had 8k people vote TOTAL. My list contains some of the most democrat controlled areas with hugest votes for Biden. Fact is you got hit with information you did not know. That has left you searching because dominion could not have done anything there. Now you are back to repeating the same lies. Maybe your bowling dr will give you more info. The funny thing is no matter the facts you are such a sheep you will just keep saying it. That is dedication. 8 Chan made a ton of money off you. 

You asked how Trump could've won Fulton Co when they used dominion. The answer is because it's under firm control of Rs.  Now you start ranting about 8 chan and bowling.  8chan and no one else for that matter,  has made a penny off of me.  I am living rent free in your head though.  You can't stand it I'm not buying your chicom propaganda.  I think this is a good stopping point now.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

You asked how Trump could've won Fulton Co when they used dominion. The answer is because it's under firm control of Rs.  Now you start ranting about 8 chan and bowling.  8chan and no one else for that matter,  has made a penny off of me.  I am living rent free in your head though.  You can't stand it I'm not buying your chicom propaganda.  I think this is a good stopping point now.

Oh, he’s not going to stop. He can’t. Doesn’t possess the ability to let go of his thoughts or convictions before they manifest on to the screen. 

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Dont forget your definite answer of YES dominion cheated in those counties. My  convictions are, show me some real evidence. Not theories, REAL evidence. Show me evidence of massive mail fraud voting, you have had close to 6 months. Show me Dominion switched votes.........but then again they were not the machine used in some of the most contested areas. But hey trump will be back in office come August. 

They switched votes. Well documented with no investigation. They stop voting/counting to change the algorithms. Verified! Stolen election and you know it. 

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

They changed the algorithms and it has been verified? Show that please because what I showed was dominion was not even the company in the most contested areas. You see you can make that argument until the facts show that it could not have happened. The facts show dominion was not the company so now what do you have? Funny thing is you and qdawg did not know it and jumped all in on it. Now you have no choice but to just make claims without being able to even show dominion was the company. This is common for sheep. They do not know how to answer once the facts show them wrong so they run to right wing media trying to find an answer. It is hilarious watching you two right now. He went with mail in voting was they way they did it but you, well you just stayed with it was the voting machines. 

Look it up! Do your own research!

29 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

@DAWG91 Told you he couldn’t stop. Some weird obsession with trying to force others to believe the nonsense he believes. 

Yeah.  He's obsessed with dominion.  It's not just dominion.  Others in on it as well. The physicist in the video says same thing.  A concerted effort by judges and others to make changes to election laws,the junk mail scheme, courts refusing to even hear the cases, R legislatures sitting on their hands.  I had also forgotten about all the ballots that the only vote cast was for Jo Xi.  Just too much for any reasonable person to ignore.  Let the chinabot howl about 8chan and Q.  It is really of no significance to me.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Its not there, so it does not exist. Even qpillow guy wont say it is verified

That Q well is running dry my friend. Is that really all you have. I bet you know more about Q than anyone else on this board. You constantly talk about it, you must be in the know.

There are galaxies that can’t be seen, are they there?

Yeah.  He's obsessed with dominion.  It's not just dominion.  Others in on it as well.  A concerted effort by judges and others to make changes to election laws,the junk mail scheme, courts refusing to even hear the cases, R legislatures sitting on their hands.  I had also forgotten about all the ballots that the only vote cast was for Jo Xi.  Just too much for any reasonable person to ignore.  Let the chinabot howl about 8chan and Q.  It is really of no significance to me.

I have to admit, I get fascinated by his obsessive nature to force his opinion into others. Plus I’m bored this morning. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I have to admit, I get fascinated by his obsessive nature to force his opinion into others. Plus I’m bored this morning. 

That's how marxist roll.  They must squash any and all dissent and freedom of expression.  Just wait until the alternatives to fb twitter etc come online.  They're really gonna go crazy then!

That's how marxist roll.  They must squash any and all dissent and freedom of expression.  Just wait until the alternatives to fb twitter etc come online.  They're really gonna go crazy then!

Sad part is I think he was actually apart of our system! No wonder it’s a #### show.

The real conspiracy is both sides are being played as usual. In a real election Trump obviously would have won by a landslide, but elections have been fraudulent for the past few decades. Do people really believe that Biden was the most voted for president ever? They would never allow anyone in office these days whom they weren't already in control of. That should be blatantly obvious by now to anyone who's just halfway awake. 

They put Trump in because he was portrayed to be against the deep state, a conspiracy theorist himself and supposedly a Christian right winger. (His personal estate and property should blow this theory out of the water) He's pro Isreal but you must remember, this Is not the same god controlled Isreal right now. Its controlled by the fake Zionist Jews (aka synagogue of satan) that are mentioned in Revelation and the Rothschilds( Built the massive Isreali Supreme Court Structure and bailed out Trump)

If you are the "illuminati" and about to pull off the biggest staged event ever to help bring about early stages of the Mark of Beast control grid; which group would you have to make look crazy and go after first? Exactly; christian conservatives that are in the truth movement which they in turn merged with false truth movements (Q anon, Alex Jones) and call them ALL conspiracy theories and mis information. What better way to hide the truth than to create several false conspiracies and make it seem as they are all by the same loony group of people? 

Then they get them all intentionally irate over an already flawed election system which then gets them fired up to go to the capital and peacefully protest. Enter in those pesky payed "Soros" rioters/ actors dressed as Trump supporters to perform an obvious false flag inside the building..Then bingo, you have now successfully criminalized and brought shame and a terrorist label on an entire group of people and any conspiracy theories that were otherwise true and not a part of the controlled opposition theories. YouTube is now censoring true conspiracies channels and labeling it "Q anon mis info", even though Q is never mentioned or discussed. These are channels that have never even promoted or agreed with that movement.

Conclusion, Trump was used as an actor/puppet to help bring this about( I know it's hard to believe for some). Remember, we are all pawns and sheep to them. "The best way to beat the opposition is to control it yourself".

52 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

81 million though?? While under performing Hillary in blue state? And losing 19 of 21 predictive counties? Yea seems legit bro

You have to live in some alternative universe to believe that Biden got 81 million votes.  But Old va-china believes that.  He also believes that covid was a virus that just organically happened upon the world.  But any person with any critical thinking skills would know that the odds of either of those things happening on their own are virtually impossible and happening together the way they did are more than impossible. 

• LOL! 1

I know the left VS right Paradigm is a deception at the top, but anybody who believes this old perverted man that can't walk or talk received the most votes in U.S history, is out there. However, there is proof from back in the late 80s that software was being used to manipulate votes/elections. They purposely made the votes look so far fetched this year in order to set up the conservatives and Christians truthers into being labeled crazy terrorists with dangerous conspiracy theories. That staged event at the capital was why they leaked proof of voting fraud beforehand. The Trump fans fell right into the hands of the puppet masters. Ten years ago I would have been a Trump fan too, but now everything makes total sense. The whole world's a stage. 

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

We have already done the math in the "under performing" and it showed that what you had back in November was not really accurate. Some of the "under performing" was 1-2%, others he outperformed. We did that thread, you can go back and look even posted links and %. 

Oh, so Biden out performed Hilary in California? 

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Do you believe the earth is flat? 

Belief is the enemy of knowing.. Fear of God is the beginning of knowledge.. I know the Bible to be true regardless of what man claims. Romans 3:4 Let God be true and every man a liar. I used to be just like most every person in this forum thats on the red side. Including believing man's scientism over biblical truth. So asking me if I believe the earth is flat is a trick question meant to throw a wrench into everything else I've claimed.

Others have done it as well. Read chapter one of the Bible. That, including dozens of other verses will tell you where you live. Real science backs up the Bible. Pseudoscience in our classrooms came about in the early 20th century funded by John Rockefellers text books. Globe wasn't accepted by all US classrooms until the 1930s. So most of the world has believed in a globe for 100 years compared to its true nature for thousands of years. So which one is a conspiracy? There's a topic on this in "other topics" already.