Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

lol, no i don’t “have to” prove anything to you. And also because you can’t! Can you? Where is your proof? Liar!!
Seriously, just keep that head of yours buried in the sand. Nothing to see here! 

Lol, with this many clowns around believing Bidens victory was legit we could start a circus! 

C0124C61-EF20-458D-ACB1-BA9584CFBD33.jpeg

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Innocent till proven guilty. The burden to prove he did not get 80 million votes is on those saying he didn’t. The proof he did is 60+ court cases, states certified the vote, and congress did as well. 
So show it did not happen because in this thread young and qdawg have shown their ignorance and what it is like to be a true sheep

Call em sheep all you want, but your head is buried deep to not see what’s obvious Mr. Ostrich

5 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Defeat, all you say is everything is disproven. Then grab some random counties in another state. Biden didn’t get 81 million votes, and your living in an alternative reality to believe he did. 

I can believe he did cause IMO more ppl disliked your boy donnie more than biden 

I still dont see how the sheeple keep arguing over something that was planned years in advance..Anybody that thinks we live in a real Republic or Democracy is a little naive. There's a reason every president has been a member of some sort of elite secret society. Including JFK. He just betrayed them and tried to banish them by speaking out. He totally went off course and had integrity. Little did he know, his own secret service coordinators were also controlled by them.

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yall love the innocent til proven guilty til it doesn't fit your narrative... expected though 

In a criminal trial absolutely! 
But I’m sure you believe Derek Chauvin is innocent until proven guilty, right? 

Who’s on trial in the stolen election? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

In a criminal trial absolutely! 
But I’m sure you believe Derek Chauvin is innocent until proven guilty, right? 

Who’s on trial in the stolen election? 

Chauvin deserves his day in court and let the cards lay how they fall.. I have my opinion on that but that's all it is

The election is over no matter if mail in or whatever didn't exist there was no way Donnie girl would've lost in yalls mind, pointless election in that case!!! That's not how it works in America but yall can keep yelling stolen election all you want don't bother me or change the outcome 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

So lets say a person claimed you stole money from them. Do they have to prove it or do you have to prove you didnt? This whole line is sad and old and used by those whose ignorance of the justice system and constitution has been polluted by their belief in conspiracy over fact. 

So let’s say that i saw JFK, tupac, Elvis and an UFO in my yard. 
you’d believe that correct? The burden to prove that incorrect should be in you? Correct? 

Btw, that would be more believable than your pervert demented President getting 81mil! 

The election is not a criminal trial! 

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The people who rigged the massive fraud would be the ones on trial. And it would be a crime, matter of fact a felony. 

And they should be innocent until proven guilty, but it doesn’t make this sham of an election any more believable

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Chauvin deserves his day in court and let the cards lay how they fall.. I have my opinion on that but that's all it is

The election is over no matter if mail in or whatever didn't exist there was no way Donnie girl would've lost in yalls mind, pointless election in that case!!! That's not how it works in America but yall can keep yelling stolen election all you want don't bother me or change the outcome 

But you don’t say the same about pedo joes stolen election! 
I have my opinion on the election as well. You think Dopehead George was murdered, and i think the election was a sham. 
You’re entitled to yours yet I’m not entitled to mine? 

hypocrite much?

But please, tell me again you’re not a Democrat. lol

14 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

But you don’t say the same about pedo joes stolen election! 
I have my opinion on the election as well. You think Dopehead George was murdered, and i think the election was a sham. 
You’re entitled to yours yet I’m not entitled to mine? 

hypocrite much?

But please, tell me again you’re not a Democrat. lol

Just like the other said when you get upset you resort to name calling... where's my hypocrisy? Chauvin is innocent til/if proven guilty I can have my opinion but it doesn't change the outcome.... ill keep being a democrat as long as you keep being a good boy and tote the jock for the party.... sore loser

I know I looked like a fool yelling russia the past few years cause I didn't like trump but I'm glad I get to see how I looked with all the clowns on here daily yelling stolen election.. definitely a eye opener for me thanks to you and others

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

60+ cases, DOJ investigations, GBI investigations, recounts, signature audit, and YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT after 6 months you can produce NOTHING. What you have produced is a false claim about Biden and cities (for the second time) and a claim Dominion cheated in cities there equipment was not even used. 

Funny how the judges in PA, the federalist society ones, slammed trump election case for lack of evidence. Then they became corrupt. Prove there was massive fraud, still waiting 6  months later

60 filings not cases. 60 were not heard quit parroting the media talking points. Everything provided to you for 6 months you have discarded and not even paid attention to. 

38 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No I do not have to prove he got 80 million votes because the states and congress have already done that. Now the burden of proof is on those who make the claims of massive fraud. And the trial would be those who rigged the election, make sure you read ALL the post before just spouting off the same dribble. 

As for you analogy, it is stupid.  Keep trying but this entire thread has become a slap to all of you guys claims.  

You continuing to say i have to prove anything is stupid! 
I read “ALL” the post. And those are precious seconds wasted on your nonsense that I’ll never get back. 
But your childishness aside, let’s answer a serious question. 

Do you believe that Joe Biden received 81 million legally cast votes? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Just like the other said when you get upset you resort to name calling... where's my hypocrisy? Chauvin is innocent til/if proven guilty I can have my opinion but it doesn't change the outcome.... ill keep being a democrat as long as you keep being a good boy and tote the jock for the party.... sore loser

I know I looked like a fool yelling russia the past few years cause I didn't like trump but I'm glad I get to see how I looked with all the clowns on here daily yelling stolen election.. definitely a eye opener for me thanks to you and others

lol, when i get upset? That’s funny. 
While i do chuckle at some of the folks on here, i promise you upset doesn’t apply to me. 

btw, I’ll ask you like i did old9er

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

When you guys want to stop trolling and provide actual evidence of massive fraud have at it, till then it is boring going in circles like this. So many on this thread have had their "evidence" proven false already that now all they can do is just troll. 

Answer the question! 

He got 81 million votes because Trump received a crazy high amount and that video I showed proved they have a code to discreetly place their guys in 51 49 basically...Trump already knew he was going to lose. He was a pawn to cause this very division we are seeing in this thread. They divide us by politics, race, sex etc.. So that we dont pay attention to the wizard behind the curtain pulling the strings...Come on guys....

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

lol, when i get upset? That’s funny. 
While i do chuckle at some of the folks on here, i promise you upset doesn’t apply to me. 

btw, I’ll ask you like i did old9er

The way we've elected presidents all these years have not change 1 bit in this election so yes I have no other choice but to believe he got that many votes