Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

"I was offered $10million not to do this."  Probably because there's nothing to see here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/offered-10-million-not-jovan-pulitzer-offer-walk-away-scanning-ballots-work-2020-election-results/

This should be brought to court, I'd like to see all the evidence in court and see the "truth" and "facts" both sides have evidence disproving and proving fraud.. lets see it and enough with all the BS

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Why is it ever thing the Pundit puts out now requires a person to click and go somewhere else because the actual "article" is 3 sentences long? Since he was offered 10 million, time for him to take it to court. Isnt this the guy who claimed he had hacked the GA voting system? The one where he said he was IN yet was informed the only thing he could get IN was the poll pads which checked to make sure no one was voting twice. Then after the state spent thousands to check they found he had not actually even had access to poll pads. Maybe his finding lost treasure is going better........once again did you check his claim or just believe it? Why is it you want everything checked and double checked one direction but do not bother to check on your SOURCES.

So we have a physicist whose claim to fame is in bowling and used fake information and a DR whose claim to fame is lying about hacking and treasure hunting. All of this coming from the Pundit which protects itsself by making you click out of their site.......but this is real..........lol

Lets get this guy under oath in court. 

Go away.  You're the kinda of leftist loon that proclaimed Trump a russian spy for 4 years because the alphabet agencies said so,  which turned out to be fabricated.  JoXi's "win" was fabricated as well.   You just need to accept the fact that most reasonable people know the election was stolen.  Too many sketchy things to overcome.  I don't need to research it.  Mail in voting has been kept out of the election process all these years for one simple reason:  too easy to cheat.  Usa has gone full blown 3rd world now.  I saw the windows being covered with poster board.  I saw the announcement made that these states had stopped counting.  I saw where atlanta stopped counting due to "water main break."  Clogged toilet.  Confirmed reports that R poll watchers were either kicked out of counting centers or kept at such a distance rendering it meaningless.  You keep barking about the courts.  Same courts that have been bought off by the chicoms,  same as many elected officials.  Ps,  I looked up what Sidney Powell said with regard to "reasonable people" and,  no surprise here, you have been misrepresenting what she said.  She said "reasonable people wouldn't accept her statements as fact but view them only as claims to be tested in court."  Seeing as courts are the places where facts are determined, (or at least they used to be) her statement is perfectly reasonable.  That's a far cry from what you have been making it out to be.  Sneaky,  lying libs....

2 hours ago, JETT said:

This should be brought to court, I'd like to see all the evidence in court and see the "truth" and "facts" both sides have evidence disproving and proving fraud.. lets see it and enough with all the BS

If there was nothing shady going on these folks wouldn't be fighting like hell to keep ballots from being audited.  That right there should raise red flags.  You know it,  I know it,  even 40Chiner knows it.

13 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Bring REAL evidence. The courts are the way we handle CRIMINAL actions. And the reason is you guys continue to post the same stuff over and over thinking it is new. You can see that a few pages back from you after you posted the same stuff with the same result. And yes I thought it was hilarious.

Ok, none of your response was in any relevance to my post. Great talk, appreciate it.

18 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Bring REAL evidence. The courts are the way we handle CRIMINAL actions. And the reason is you guys continue to post the same stuff over and over thinking it is new. You can see that a few pages back from you after you posted the same stuff with the same result. And yes I thought it was hilarious.

Coward. 

Answer the question! 

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Nothing screams Guilty like sending in three Law Firms to hide the truth.   

And if I'm not mistaken,  it's the same law firm that the hillary campaign funneled $ through to pay for steele dossier.  Just a coincidence I suppose.

19 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And if I'm not mistaken,  it's the same law firm that the hillary campaign funneled $ through to pay for steele dossier.  Just a coincidence I suppose.

Sure.  Coincidence.  No doubt.  Just one of those things.

29 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So if a person hired multiple lawyers you could assume they are guilty. Lets say they also refused to testify and refused others from testifying. That would also seem like that wouldnt it? 

Since people have been hosed can you please show evidence of the massive fraud?

You, as is usual with liberals, took the post out of context.  The election voting is not a person accused of a crime, thus your comparison is 🐂💩.  There seems to be some question of the vote being on the up & up.  If it is, why would you need three Law Firms?  For instance, I’m confident the voting in Jasper County is legitimate.  If Democrats wanted to investigate, I would bet there would not be any conservative law firms defending it - why?  Because the election was legitimate.  No Law Firms needed.  Your outlandish, desperate attempt to condemn my post says volumes about what you know, but still continue to cover for.  You’ll go places in the Democratic Party.  They recruit folks of your caliber.  😂🤣😂

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Interesting, so it is out of context because it is the other side. As for why 3, no idea I am already on record as not liking them making a threat, either do it or not. I actually have no issue with them doing a hand count of the votes there, but when it comes back the same we will get the same lines of computer switching mail in votes etc. trump ha had over 3500 lawsuits in his lifetime, thats lots of lawyers, but he is clean as driven snow in your eyes. Now what is the massive fraud there? You have any evidence of it because you seem to think it will show up or are you just guessing? When will you join the trump party or are you already a paying member

Other side?  No, because you compared it to a person being charged with a crime by the law.  If the vote is legitimate, why hire three Law Firms?  Please answer that.   Btw, can any Liberal have a serious discussion without bringing up Trump?  Lmbo, I’ll answer that, No!   So if I’m confident that the voting is correct in Jasper County Texas, why are 3 Liberal Law Firms worried about the voting in Maricopa County, Az?  Again, please answer why 3 Liberal Law Firms, with a total of 72 Staff members, many of them lawyers, are concerned with the voting in Maricopa County Az?

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I do not know why and made my thoughts on it known pages ago. So what you are saying is this does not involve trump? I thought he was in the election and lost....maybe it was Bannon who ran.......You made a statement about lawyers and law firms and the appearance of guilt but when that is applied to much of trumps life well that is just wrong. You can not show massive fraud anywhere can you? We have been over that and really there is nothing to convince you otherwise because sheep do not fact check they just go with what they are told. 

Speaking of sheep, you’re still feeding on the grass Trump planted.  My oh my, what will you do when you no longer have Trump to use in your post?  So you made your thoughts known pages ago, yet the link that the three Law Firms were coming was posted yesterday.

I see you just posted the Arizona Senate hired three audit firms from out of State to check the voting.  Perfectly sensible if mathematics indicates there was something rotten in Denmark.  For instance, if in the next election, Harris County (Houston area) voted predominantly Republican, I’d think the Democrats would want, and deserve, an audit be done.  I’m curious why, given the situation, the Democrats didn’t bring in their own audit teams to oversee the audit, but no, they brought in 3 Law Firms.  If you can’t convince them with facts, baffle them with lawyer 🐂💩.   😂🤣😂

Btw, I didn’t mention Trump because he’s not germaine to the discussion of whether there was voter fraud.  Trump will be dead & gone someday, but we’ll still be voting (unless the Democrats stop it).  And please remember what Stalin said, “The people that vote decide nothing, the people that count the votes decide everything”.   If you’re pro democracy, you should demand our voting system is as fraud/hack free as we can make it.  Ask yourself, how many Democrats want that?

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Btw, I didn’t mention Trump because he’s not germaine to the discussion of whether there was voter fraud.  Trump will be dead & gone someday, but we’ll still be voting (unless the Democrats stop it).  And please remember what Stalin said, “The people that vote decide nothing, the people that count the votes decide everything”.   If you’re pro democracy, you should demand our voting system is as fraud/hack free as we can make it.  Ask yourself, how many Democrats want that?

7 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

This case was known then. Go back and read. Now what I didn’t know was that the Arizona gop had hired 4 law firms and hired people to do the count that have already pushed conspiracy theories. Kind of makes sense why the dems did it because it is not an unbiased count. 
as for your last line, that is trumps way of doing business his whole life. 

Trump is a babe in the woods compared to the Democrats.  He does it for money,they do it for power, plus they have the MSM covering their azzes every step of the way.  Remember, the Press was to be the watchdog of Government.  Now that the Dems own them, no ones watching the store.  Another quote by Stalin, “The pen is the sharpest and strongest weapon of the Party”.   Have you ever thought it strange how the Democrats follow the guidelines of the most famous Communist leaders?  If you dwell on that, you might be surprised.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Trump is a babe in the woods compared to the Democrats.  He does it for money,they do it for power, plus they have the MSM covering their azzes every step of the way.  Remember, the Press was to be the watchdog of Government.  Now that the Dems own them, no ones watching the store.  Another quote by Stalin, “The pen is the sharpest and strongest weapon of the Party”.   Have you ever thought it strange how the Democrats follow the guidelines of the most famous Communist leaders?  If you dwell on that, you might be surprised.

Has she thought about it????  That is like asking the Cookie Monster if he thinks about cookies.

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I have seen the comparisons yet I know it is false because I do actual research when I see something. I do not just take media as being correct no matter what side it is on.

So do you find it strange the Arizona GOP went with a group that pushed conspiracy theories instead of a non-biased group?

In this day, where the camps are solidly divided, do you really believe there’s such a thing as unbiased?   And the facts are, as you well know, they must find proof.  A liberal company might not look hard.  These guys will.  And if they don’t find proof, they’ll look dumb & dumber.  But if it’s not there, it can’t/won’t be found.  And according to the article, only one of the three is proven biased.

And you say you don’t take the media as being correct, yet your link is a stepchild of USA Today, which is as far left as most anyone.  If you want to prove a point with a link, you should find a link that will be acceptable to those you’re discussing with.  I try to find a MSM link when discussing with liberals if possible, but since the lines are drawn, it’s difficult- for both of us.

I believe it ends up like the one in Michigan where they guy did not find proof but he tried his best to make it look like there was an issue. Yes they could have found one that was unbiased. 

As for media, first USA Today is left but not anywhere close to being far left. I use Reuters and AP mostly but I read from all sides. When I see something I then check it. Many on here use Gateway Pundit, you do not get much further right then them. They also do not do articles but instead do 10 sentences then link you to somewhere else. Now what LINK are you referring too? The to previous were local to Arizona. 

AZ Central - Part of the USA Today Network.  The reason I called them stepchild.

C35C46DC-51C7-43E4-8980-4B2F68F3EE44.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

What does that have to do with the information given? And what you are saying is no matter what the information the source is all that matters

I was merely answering your question.  Are you saying you’re not capable of following the post?

I am saying you attacked the source but nothing in it. I have asked dozens of times what acceptable sources are with few answers. 

We’ve discussed that.  If that’s all you can find, fine.  But when discussing with conservatives, try to find something from FOX, National Review, or at a minimal the WSJ (if possible).  If I’m discussing with liberals, I’d try to attach a link from the MSM (minus FOX), again, if possible.   IMO, for political news, there is no absolute source.  

23 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

National Review is FAR right. Further right than CNN is left

Not nearly as right as it was under W. F. Buckley, lol, but fairly accurate in their reporting.  NY Post would be another source when making a point with the right.  I’ve very little use for CNN.  They’re the Left equivalent of Alex Jones, imo.  My dislike of them is probably rooted in the fact they used to be a fairly reliable source and have gone way off.  Much more than ABC, or CBS.