Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

Not that anyone with a functioning brain didn't know this already,  CNN caught admitting they're nothing more than propaganda to get rid of Trump.  Can't wait until they and others are caught admitting the steal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/breaking-project-veritas-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-propaganda-remove-trump-presidency-video/

31 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Not nearly as right as it was under W. F. Buckley, lol, but fairly accurate in their reporting.  NY Post would be another source when making a point with the right.  I’ve very little use for CNN.  They’re the Left equivalent of Alex Jones, imo.  My dislike of them is probably rooted in the fact they used to be a fairly reliable source and have gone way off.  Much more than ABC, or CBS.

Alex Jones is right way more than CNN.

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Not that anyone with a functioning brain didn't know this already,  CNN caught admitting they're nothing more than propaganda to get rid of Trump.  Can't wait until they and others are caught admitting the steal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/breaking-project-veritas-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-propaganda-remove-trump-presidency-video/

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

People on here talk about how the dems follow the communist plan. All we have heard fro awhile now is do not trust the media. The only ones to trust are far right. That in itself is following the communist plan. Discredit those who disagree. I am not saying there is not a lean and for some an outright bias but the mention of Reuters and AP or NPR instantly gets the they are far left which is just not factual. Then same people will claim Breitbart, Gateway, WND are middle and true news. They are true news in the sense that they back up the preconceived ideas a person has. This is why we have such a division in this country and it has been brought about by BOTH sides doing it. I have literally done QUOTES from people on here and sited Reuters only to have @DAWG91make the claim they did not say it because that is fake news. 

Name a political incident that was carried by the right wing media for 3 years that was false (Russian Collusion).  Name a liberal high school kid who was denigrated for a couple of days by the right wing national media, and the kid was not only not the abuser, but was himself abused (Nick Sandmann who had a MAGA hat on).  Name a startlingly revelation that could change an election that was not reported by the right wing media (Hunters laptop).  

Is right wing media perfect?  Not no, but heck no, but I can’t remember all of them simultaneously doing things as egregious as these.  The recent hit job by 60 Minutes on Gov Santis is another faux pas.  But if you take off your liberal glasses and look at it from a dispassionate eye, you’ll see how biased the MSM is.

52 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Name a political incident that was carried by the right wing media for 3 years that was false (Russian Collusion).  Name a liberal high school kid who was denigrated for a couple of days by the right wing national media, and the kid was not only not the abuser, but was himself abused (Nick Sandmann who had a MAGA hat on).  Name a startlingly revelation that could change an election that was not reported by the right wing media (Hunters laptop).  

Is right wing media perfect?  Not no, but heck no, but I can’t remember all of them simultaneously doing things as egregious as these.  The recent hit job by 60 Minutes on Gov Santis is another faux pas.  But if you take off your liberal glasses and look at it from a dispassionate eye, you’ll see how biased the MSM is.

Bots don't change their mind.  They are programmed to give a certain response.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Hey that August date is coming. You waiting in the shadows?  LOL

What did you do when Watkins outed himself as Q? I would think most Q followers would feel a bit foolish

You could be speaking chinese and it would make as much sense to me as this post.  Oh wait......

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Obama birth certificate. Obama is a muslim. Hogg kid from Florida. 

Is the laptop even real? You do not find the circumstances of that very very strange? 

You have yet to say anything about the media I mentioned. 

Are you referring to the right wing sites?  If so, you might want to reread my last post.

Btw, I don’t remember FOX, or any other site doing daily stories on Obama’s birth certificate, or him being a Muslim.  The Russian Collusion story was a daily smorgasbord for the leftist media.  Nice try though.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

OAN and Newsmax have not been around very long and already posted many retractions. What about Fox and Seth Rich? I know I know you believe it was a hit, yet courts found otherwise and saw the real evidence. 

As for fox and your claim, then you do not remember very well. Heck I recall fox going off on a tan suit.

So, take off your beer gollgles, how many retractions have you seen of 3 years of Russian Collusion?  Reread my post.  I know the right fubars up, but you Liberals live and breath by the MSM.  Never doubting the continuous 🐂💩, even after the proof is presented.  Go on, defend them until you get carpel tunnel syndrome.  I know they’re nothing but a propaganda arm of the Dem Party.  You might think about the old saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Follow the Liberal Media religiously, and you’re the fool.

13 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Once again you make assumptions. As I said I research items. I do not take what any media says as fact. You do not seem to want to call out dawg91 on his original post yet simple research shows what is claimed is false because the guy does not even have access to that information. Anyone who takes what cnn Fox breitbart wnd nbc cbs etc as gospel is just wrong. Anyone who discredits without research is just as wrong. You keep making the claim like I am defending CNN or another and that is not even close to what I have said. You have defended some right wing media here while ignoring their faults and mistakes because your beer goggles say right can do no wrong

I defended right wing media?   You sir/madam, have the reading comprehension of a rock.   I find that to be the case with all liberals.  I can only assume that the same mental condition that makes a liberal, affects reading comprehension also.  And since it’s impossible to hold a discussion with someone who lacks reading comprehension, I’ll leave you to ramble alone.  I do hope you seek help.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I defended right wing media?   You sir/madam, have the reading comprehension of a rock.   I find that to be the case with all liberals.  I can only assume that the same mental condition that makes a liberal, affects reading comprehension also.  And since it’s impossible to hold a discussion with someone who lacks reading comprehension, I’ll leave you to ramble alone.  I do hope you seek help.

He will keep going!!

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You said I should check my reading comprehension and you defending right wing media. Yet here it is. You defended it and defended it at length. 

You are hopeless .   😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He will keep going!!

You were right.  Keeps going - keeps showing that he has no reading comprehension.  It’s like trying to have a discussion with a kid who, once you explain something, the kid says, why, over & over.  Even though I don’t agree with Barry most of the time, we at least have intelligent discussions.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

That’s your evidence? So what did an actual signature audit reveal??? Oh wait 99% correct....but no they did not cheat on that county that Biden won overwhelmingly it was in other counties....

Oooh! 
what a tough guy! 
won’t even answer a simple question!

LOL